10

This fan fiction contains sexual actions, death, drugs, homophobia, mental Illness, and a foul use of language.

The next morning we decided it was time to go check on Eddie. The night before told us things that we didn't know before, things that could help us defeat Vecna. We were riding in Nancy's car this time, so I we weren't crammed together like in Steve's car. Me, Dustin and Steve were sitting in the very back. Max and Lucas, in the middle, and robin and Nancy in the front. The three of us in the back were passing time by trying to land Pringle's in each other's mouth, we sucked at it though so we just decided to eat them normally.

"Not to be a wimp, but can I sit in the car for this visit? 'Cause this is gonna totally and royally suck." I overhear Robin and Nancy talking in the front.

"It'll be fine." Nancy reassures.

"I just can't stand to see those dull eyes of Eddie's break again. I really, really can't."

"At least he can drink himself into feeling better." Steve mumbles, his mouth full of chips, lifting up the six pack sitting next to me.

"That's what my mom does." Max says with a disappointed tone.

"Can we just give Eddie a break? Take into consideration the shit he's going through right now... I mean, seeing Chrissy die? Running from the police? Hiding out in a dirty old shed? He definitely has an excuse to drink right now. And I do too..." I say defensively.

"What do you mean, 'you do too'?" Steve asks. I look down at the floorboard.

"Ha. It's really a funny story but..."

"Okay?" Robin says.

"I think... Vecna cursed me." I say looking up. The car is quiet.

"Are you sure?" Nancy asks looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"Yeah... I'm pretty sure. Nightmares, visions, nosebleed, headache..." I chuckle nervously.

"Great... even more bad news to tell Eddie." Robin says sadly.

"Why don't we give it a trial run?" She says.

"Hey Eddie, uh, good news first this time. We got you some Dustin approved junk food and that six-pack you requested. Oh yeah, and we found Vecna, only the bad news is, he's in that other, darker, much scarier dimension, that we told you about and the gates closing so we have no way of getting to him, like, he's entirely shut off to us, so basically you're screwed, and, no, I know you were already screwed, but now you're like, doubly, triply screwed. And even more bad news, now our friend y/n is cursed by Vecna, let's hope he doesn't die too." Robin rambles anxiously.

"Maybe we don't put it like that." Lucas suggests.

"We're one step closer to finding Vecna. That's what we say. That's what's important. And Y/n isn't going to die, we already know how to save him." Nancy explains.

"Yeah, but, I don't really think Eddie would get a kick out of seeing me float in the air with my eyes in the back of my head, in some other goddamn dimension, while a wrinkly old fuck is trying to suck my eyes out of my skull." My voice shakes a bit as I talk.