Chpt 7: We Kidnap An Emo Bat

TW: Brief mention of rapists and an Emo Bat being called a Ped0
---

Nico's POV:

We had been walking around Gotham for a while now, me looking for any info about this Jason Todd while Percy shouting for his lost pup- sorry son.

Percy shouted for the millionth time, "Jodie where are youuu? Come to your papa!"
This was getting tiring now and I was about to tell him to shut his gob otherwise he'd alert the whole of Gotham, if he hasn't already, when a shrill scream was heard a couple of alleys down from us.

This efficiently brought Perce back into his warrior mode as we both ran to the source of the noise. I froze and it seemed that Perce didn't expect that after he bumped into me sending us tumbling to the floor, alerting those r@ping b@stards.

Immediately, we fought in sync with Percy taking down those scums while I melted their souls sending them straight to the Fields Of Punishment.

I alerted the police of the victim before giving her a blanket and was about to drag Percy away when I was met with a black wall. More specifically a Kevlar vest of some sort attatched to a bat mask.

"Uhh, Perce you're seeing what I'm seeing right?"

"If you mean some Gothic dude dressed as a bat cuz he's forgotten that it's July and not Halloween then yes, I do."

The Man-Bat stared down at us before speaking. "How did you kids do that?"

"It's Gotham. On more important matters why the Hades are you dressed up as an Emo Bat? You do realize that it's not Halloween right? And please you think you intimidate me? I've seen a puppy glare scarier." I was so not in the mood for this dude right now. I still had to find this Jason and stop Percy from screaming down his Puppy Love on Gotham thank you very much.

There was this awkward silence where I thought I broke the Emo Dude with my sass when the only thing he could say was, "Why is that kid looking under the stones and speaking to that dead skeleton of a fish?" I didn't reply as he continued to eye me down.

Oh, Gods I'm talking to a maybe pEd0. Why me?

"Percy!" I groaned, "You're not going to find Jodie there you know that right?"

"Yeah but maybe the fish can help me! Nobody said that I couldn't talk to dead fish!"

"Seriously Perce, your talking to a carcass that had probably been pissed on with God's knows what while we've got this Emo-maybe-Ped0 staring down at us."

Said Pedo coughed to get our attention just as Percy, ever the Seaweed Brain, launched himself at the Emo Bat successfully taking him down by bashing his head into the musty floor all the while screaming, "DIE PED0 DIEEEE! LEAVE MY NEEKS ALONE."

If no one had heard us before they certainly did now. After what seemed like an eternity the ped0 was finally knocked out. Now, what are we going to do with you?

As if reading my mind by significant annoyance finally got up from the knocked-out guy. "Kidnap him and interrogate him for Jodie!" 

"And this Jason." I reminded.

"And this Jayson!"

So off we went walking through the streets of Gotham with a Big Bad Bat slung across our shoulders with no one batting an eye.

But unnoticed by us, a clad group of 4 vigilantes sat hidden by the shadows on the rooftop above us, calculating our every single move.