Chapter 6

Recap:

"Sometimes I swear you like dogs more than people."

"That's because I do most of the time."

We continued to talk until Esme had to go home. Later that night I asked her if Tamaki could come over. She said yes as long as we weren't in a room alone. Tomorrow was going to be an interesting day.

*chapter start*

The next morning was the same old routine. I got up, got dressed, made my lunch, grabbed breakfast, said goodbye to my family, and walked out the door and into the car with Esme. When I got to school Tamaki was waiting there for us.

"Looks like pretty boy can't get enough of us." Esme joked.

"Ya I guess." I replied.

"Hey Emilia! What did your parents say?!" Tamaki yelled.

I walked to him and said "My mom said it's ok as long as someone else is in the room with us."

"Alright! I'll just go home with you then if that's alright."

"Ez?" I asked since she was the one driving me home.

"Alright but I'm staying there for a bit just in case no one's home again." She answered.

"Alright. Guess that's settled then."

A little while later school stared. It went by pretty smoothly. It was now club activities. It was a lot more crowded then yesterday. Esme went to talk to Tamaki about something, leaving me alone for a bit.

'Great. My anxiety is probably going to be bothering me with this many people.' I thought.

"What's the mute girl doing here?" I hear a girl say.

"Ya. She shouldn't be here. A mute girl doesn't belong with the Host Club." Another said.

They started bombarding me with questions of why I was there and why I thought I deserved to be there. Soon my anxiety began to pick up. I was having trouble breathing. I tried to leave but some girls block me. Eventually I passed out from the panic attack.

When I started to wake up I felt like I was on a couch and something slightly cool was on my forehead. I opened my eyes to a worried Tamaki and Esme.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Some girls surrounded you. You had another attack. When I noticed it was already too late. You were unconscious on the ground by the time I got to you."

"Great. Just when I thought it was getting better."

"What attack? What's getting better?" Tamaki sakes sounding concerned.

'That odd. Why would he be concerned? We just met.' I thought.

"I've had anxiety disorder for a while now. I usually have an attack when I'm really stressed or when I meet new people, especially in big groups like that. I don't handle them very well." I explained.

"I'm sorry, Em. If I would've been paying more attention to you this wouldn't have happened."

"It's alright. It not your fault. You didn't know."

"I still feel really bad. I knew you're like this and I left you alone."

"It's alright. I'll be ok. I just need some rest. Don't worry about it." I gave her a weak smile.

"You're truly one in a million." she smiled back.

"Thanks. I guess. How long was I out?"

"A little over an hour. It's almost the end of club time. Tamaki here shut it down for the day after you fainted."