8~ Mirrors of death.

OH HIIII look who is back😏
So umm just trying to add a little bit of spice.
Not the one you are expecting although it will come later on in this story😳

For now enjoy~
______________________________________
๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑
-----------------------------------------------------------

For now enjoy~______________________________________๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑-----------------------------------------------------------

____________________________________________________________________________

"Our windows confirmed the existence of the cursed womb approximately 3 hours ago. Residents within 500 meters have been evacuated,"

The mission.

Gojo was supposed to be here with us but he was called by the Higher-ups. A way to kill Itadori Yuuji.

This is the mission where he dies.

I looked at the building drowning out the conversation. I have only known Yuuji for 2 weeks but it still hurts to know that he is going to die today. From my vision he is going to come back alive after making a pact with Sukuna.

This day is so important and I cannot do anything to change it.

Previously in my vision I had done something to change it. To change Yuuji's death.

The outcome however remained the same.

"So where is Gojo-sensei?" Yuuji asked taking in the surrounding.

"He went on a business trip," Megumi answered him.

"What?"

"Unfortunately, we are always understaffed in this line of business," Ijichi started as he fixed his glasses. "Sorcerers often had to manage tasks way beyond their capabilities. However, this is an emergency case," he said.

Yeah, an emergency mission to kill Yuuji.

I scoffed loudly.

"Yeah, can we get this over with," I was getting impatient.

Ijichi ignored me and continued "Fighting is strictly forbidden. If you encounter a special grade curse, your only choices are to escape or to die,"

"Dying sounds tempting right now, "

I let out a sigh as Nobara nudged me. "Don't say that," I could see the fear in her eyes.

Megumi rolled his eyes "I don't understand your humour,"

"I wasn't joking," I rolled my eyes at him.

"Please heed your fears. Remember that your mission is to confirm and rescue any survivors,"

Saying that would make their fear to go away.

If you can't catch my sarcasm in that something is wrong with you.