12~ Morally grey.

Hey hey hey!!! Back againnnn. Yall better be ready for some madness in the coming chapters😃 also some angst later👀👀

Anyways Y/n is so hot omg.

Hope y'all are doing well btw :)
_____________________________________

๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑
-----------------------------------------------------------

๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑ ๑-----------------------------------------------------------

____________________________________________________________________________

She sipped her steaming coffee while looking out the window. She said nothing to the person who entered the room since she was so absorbed in the birds that were perched on the tree.

"Hello, Gojo-sensei~" She said as she watched the two birds fly away. "How are you doing?" She approached him with a grin after setting the cup on his nightstand.

He chuckled, "Can't you see? I'm doing so good,"

She allowed a smirk to develop on her face. There is only one person who can surprise him, and it's absolutely not her. He did not exhibit any shock, as she had anticipated from him. He will conceal whatever he is feeling on the inside. After all, they don't refer to him as the strongest without a good cause.

She chuckled, "Of course of course."

She moved gently in front of him. She cupped his face and lowered his head while taking off his blindfold. She simply studied him for a minute, tilting his head from side to side till the sunshine struck his face. She's not going to lie; she did miss the white-haired man in front of her. When the sunlight struck his eyes, it almost resembled a diamond-a diamond that had gone through a lengthy procedure, making him the man he is today.

"No concealer today?" she drawled out.

"What happened that day?"

"So, we are changing topics now?"

"Am I?"

"You are," She giggled, "I went to visit Hell,"

He quirked up an eyebrow in retort, "Oh? For 3 months?"

Letting go of his face, she stepped out of his room and said, "I just needed some alone time. Oh, how I missed Nobara-chan and... Yuuji-kun," she grinned slyly at him.

Gojo restrained her movement by grabbing her wrist. "How do you know that he's still alive?"

"This area reeks of Sukuna's cursed energy," she said, waving her hand dismissively.

He released her and followed her to the common room.

For a minute, she thought he had bought that excuse. "You really think that I'm going to believe what you just said?"

"I don't know, do you?"

"So, tell me how you knew?" They came to a halt in the middle of the corridor.