20~ The real antagonist.

HIII I AM BACK!! (After months 💀)
Seriously I appreciate the comments and votes <33 love y'all <33

The meme is you guys right now after I reveal the OG villain in this story. Though some of you might have already figured it out.💀

____________________________________________________________________________

"So, are you just going to lay there all day or what?" Hiroto tilted his head to the side, lips curled into a mocking smirk.

I wiped my bleeding nose while supporting my body with my hand. I glared at Hiroto. He did not hold back at all and I certainly feel like he is trying to kill me. At this point I am contemplating if even this is worth it anymore.

Normal people will be sleeping at this hour but here we are, dead at night, going all out. After reading that book, I learned that I still haven't reached my full potential yet, and there are so many other things I didn't know. For example, just like how Hiroto turned into Nanami, I could do the same.

However, it is limited as I only can shift as someone once in 7 days. But we are not training that just yet. Today we are sparring in Jujutsu techs field, dead at night.

Even though it's almost 4:30 now, that is still considered dead night to me. The sun isn't up yet, so the moonlight is the sole source of illumination, and man, I'm not exaggerating when I say that Hiroto seemed menacing.

"I am starting to think that you hold some type of grudge against me," I tried to get up as my legs muscles started to shook.

"You are just weak," he shrugged, then motioning his hand to come at him.

That guy absolutely obliterated me like he wanted to kill me. That's probably for the best if I am being honest. I know that I need someone who knows how to push the buttons and bring the flight or fight mode from me.

I don't know what is going to happen in the future from now on and I have no interest in using my visionary technique either. So, I need to be the best because quite frankly I am not that keen on dying that fast.

I landed on my butt. Again. This time I didn't bother to get up; I simply let my body rest on the ground. My body feels as though a truck just ran over me.

I attempted to calm my breathing while trying to focus on the stars, but Hiroto's face blocking the sky interrupted my brief serenity.

He held out his hand to me while looking down at me. I accepted it and grunted as I stood up. As soon as he opened his words, I swiftly interrupted him, "If you are going to insult me, please shut up."

"No, really. That's more than enough for today and the next three days, —Don't give me that look—you and I both know how much rest you need. Or do anything you want in these three days, I really don't care, just don't bother me," His tone feigns  indifference, but his eyes told me a different story.