Chaper 3

You would think that a girl would be honored if Luke Hemmings fallows her and was stocking her. Not me! I don't want to be caught up in the famous life. Why can't people just leave me alone in the background and focus on him? I don't get it, if anyone else had found out it was Luke they would have fainted and he would have died. "Who called you at the hotel?" Mom asked, braking me from my rant. "The boy from the beach that gave her his number." Jace and Kelsey said in unison. "Shut up!"

"Saylor, watch the tone!" Mother yelled. I rolled my eyes and looked away out the passer buyers. I hate little kids, always in my business and I can't talk back. "We are there." Dad said from the front.

We got out of the car and walked into the restaurant. While we were waiting to be seated a van pulled up and let four people I didn't want to see right now. I walked over to the claw machine where the Twins were. "Can you help us get the pink and blue cupcakes?" Kelsey asked. She handed me the money mom gave them to try to win. I put them in and it gave me three chances to win, the first I miss the pink one, second I got the blue one, third I got the pink one without any problems. "Thank you!" They yelled and ran to our parents. I looked to my left, I saw the tall figure of the man that was stalking me. Ok not stalking, but he always seems to be where I am. I hid my face and walked right past them to my parents. We where seated in the back. "Welcome, what do you want to drink?" Our waiter asked. "Water for me, and two chocolate milks for the kids." Mom said and looked at me. "Uh, water." I said and looked around him to make sure he didn't see me. "Saylor, what to you see?"

"Huh, nothing."

"Was it that boy?" Jace asked and drew out the word 'boy'. "Shut up!"

"Saylor, watch your language."

"What?"

"Apologize to you brother."

"I didn't do anything."

"You yelled at him."

"No, I didn't." I snapped and ran to the bathroom.

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇺🇸🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺

I walked in and started to cry. I want to jump out the window and run back to Kentucky. "Hello? Are you ok?" A voice asked from the stall behind me. I didn't answer and tried to fix my makeup. The woman walked out and I saw that it was Nia from Hey Violet. "No! I can't deal with this!" I yelled and slumped in the corner. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Wait, I know you. You are that girl that saved Luke."

"Yeah, nice to meet you too."

"What's your name?"

"Saylor."

"Pretty, I am Nia."

"I know."

"You do?"

"Yes, you are the drummer from Hey Violet."

"Yeah, that's me. We are here recording with 5 Seconds of Summer."

"That's right, they signed you guys."

"Yeah, so now why are you crying?"

"No reason."

"I don't believe you."

"Fine, I don't like being in the middle of the famous life. My siblings won't shut up, my mom yells at me for nothing, and my dad dose nothing about it!" Her eyes grew with curiosity and she patted my arm and stood up. I stood up with her and she helped me fix my makeup and also cover up my red cheeks with foundation. "Here, if you need to talk." she said and put her number in my phone. Great, now I have not only one famous person's number in my phone, but I have two! "Thanks." I said and put mine in her's. She smiled and walked out with me. I turned back to my family and sat down just as the waiter was taking the orders. "Here she is." Dad said and he turned to me. "Oh, I want the Rubin with mashed potatoes." he nodded and walked off again. "You where in there for a long time, what were you doing?" Mother asked. "Nothing." I said as I looked around to see where Nia was sitting. I found her and she waved. I waved back and sent a text to her, "Well, you can see them but this is my family. " I hid my phone and played with my straw. She responded, "Wow, u have a big family."