Nia

Saylor and Luke need to get together, an I will be the cause of it! At least that's what I hope, I mean she does hate him. Why? Don't know. "We'll see ya later!" I said and turned off the camera and plopped on the couch next to Miranda. "So do you think we should set up Luke and Saylor?" Reina asked as she closed the door to the bunks. Saylor went to bed for a bit. I wouldn't blame her, her mother was a total bitch. "No, I think it they should get together on their own time." Miranda said and I laughed, "I mean we should but she kinda hats him right now."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"Why don't you ask her?"

"I don't think that she even knows why?"

"Oh." Miranda said as the door opened.

😘😒😘😒😘😒😘😒😘😒😘😒😘😒

Luke opened the door, I did realize that we were stopped. "What's up?" I asked and chucked a piece of popcorn at him. He moved and said, "I was just checking on Saylor, asking if she had a passport with her."

"Well, duh, she has a passport. She's from Kentucky." I laughed trying not to choke on popcorn. "Oh, right," he laughed, "So I am going to go." and he was back in his bus. We all held out breath until her was in the bus, and we burst into laughter. "What's so funny?" A half awake Saylor asked as she stood in the doorway. "Nothing."

😅😅😅😅😅😅LUKE😅😅😅😅😅😅

Well I just fucked that up. I just made myself look like a total idiot in Hey Violet's bus. "So how was it?" Ashton asked as he chucked a paper ball at me. "WHY DOES EVERYONE THROW THINGS AT ME!?" I yelled and threw my hands up. Michael jumped and dropped the gaming remote he was holding. "What kind of things?" He gave a smirk. "Eww!" I yelled and threw my thong(Flip Flop) at him. He smiled and picked up were her left off in his game. "Ok, sorry but how did it go?" Casey asked and put his guitar away. "Fine, just she wasn't there."

"What do you mean?"

"She was asleep."

"Oh."

"So yeah, I failed." I sighed and plopped on the couch. Michael kicked me and yelled, "You're blocking the Telly!"

"So." I mumbled and didn't move. He kicked me again, still I didn't move. I laughed and picked up a box of hair dye. "Again, what color? Black?"

"Yep, I think I am going to do it when we get to Washington." He smiled and went with his game.

🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬SAYLOR🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬

"What's so funny?" I asked after I was awakened by the girls laughter. "Nothing." Nia said tried to snuffle her laugh. "Don't believe you." I said and looked out the window. We were stopped at a gas station. "Who wants to stretch their legs?" Reina asked and stood up. Nia and Miranda stood up and I fallowed them out to the musty smelling air. "It smells like the geto back in Kentucky." I said and looked around. Men with cigarettes trying to pick up some chicks who looked waisted and high stood next to the door, so I was not going in there alone."Well who needs to go to the bathroom? 'Cuz I'm not going alone." Nia laughed and looked around. "I will." I said and fallowed into the "shack".

When we got in there, there was only one woman's restroom so I let Nia go first. While I waited a man walked up to me and said, "So how much?" He smelt like smoke and alcohol. "What?"

"How much?"

"What do you mean?"

"How much?"

"For what?"

"You." Then I got it. I had a Nirvana crop top, jean shorts, and high sneaker boots. He was asking how much I charged for sex! He thinks I am one of those sluts outside! "No no no, you got it wrong. I don't charge anything." I said and backed away. He came up to me and pined me to the wall, "That saves me a lot." He started to slide his hands up my shirt. "Nia!" I screamed but the man's disgusting mouth was on mine. I kicked and tried to punch him, but he just smiled and pined my hands to the wall. "Let. Her. Go!" A voice yelled and the man let go. "What do you want? She's mine." The man said and slid his hand onto my breast. "She's not a hooker! She's 17!" I looked to the voice. Luke! Luke was trying to help me. "So, starting young." The man said and turned back to me. His hand was now under my bra, I screamed and kicked the man. That pissed him off, he slapped me,right where my mother hit me, and threw me at the door, just as Nia opened the door. Luke had the man by the neck and was yelling, "Do you really think it's okay to rape a 17 year old? Huh? YOU KNOW WHAT? I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO THROW YOU IN JAIL FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE FOR ASSAULT, SO I SUGGEST YOU GET THW HELL OUT OF HERE!" He let go and the man ran off. I was in tears as Nia helped me sit up. Luke ran over and asked, "Are you ok? I am so sorry, why don't we get out of here?" I nodded as they helped me up. I nestled myself in Luke and Nia's arms as we walked out.

🔫🚬🔫🚬🔫🚬🔫🚬🔫🚬🔫🚬🔫🚬

When we got to the bus Nia herded me into the bus. I looked out the window and saw the men from outside and the man who raped me walk towards Luke. The man yelled something and hit Luke in the gut. He doubled over as another kicked his legs out. "No!" I screamed. Nia held me back and tried to move me from the window, I can't just let him get pulverized by crackheads. Ashton, Calum, And Michael were trying to help but the were held back by the rest of the group. Luke was trying to fight back, but he was too weak and fell back to the ground. "I have to help!" I yelled and burst out the door of the bus.

"Stop it! You're killing him!" I screamed and hit the man who had Luke's arm around his back. He let go kicked Luke onto his face. Luke curled into a ball and I saw him cough up blood. "What did you say girl?" The man said. Just as I opened my mouth the police ran up and tackled the man to the ground. "Are you ok?" One asked. I nodded and ran to Luke. He was worse than me, his hair clung to his face in bloody, blonde pieces, he had a tone of bruises, and a giant cut down the side of his face. "Oh my god, are you ok?" I asked, in tears. "Yeah, I guess you saved my life again." he laughed and whipped a tear from my face. "Guys, can I go with him? 'Cuz he needs help." I asked as Nia put her hand on my shoulder. "Yeah. I will bring over your stuff." she said and walked away. Luke, sat up and winced, he pulled me into a weak hug and laid my head on his arm. I whipped the blood from his face and nuzzled him. He laughed. "Shit man, you all are fucked up!" Michael said and helped us up.

I helped Luke to the bus and on the couch. I got right to work, I got a bowl of water and a wet washcloth, aspirin, band aid, gauze, medical tape, and a pair of gloves. I first worked on cleaning his head, "This might sting." I said and placed the damp washcloth on the wound. He winced, but didn't pull away. Once I was done with everything, Luke said, "I was wondering, why do you know so much about medical stuff?"

"Oh, I was a lifeguard back home."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Thanks." He said and cupped my bruised cheek. He leaned forward and I leaned forward, I could feel his breath then I realized what he was doing. "NO! I am not kissing you! Not happening! I was almost raped. HELL I WAS RAPED! And now you want to kiss me? Hell no!" I yelled and ran to the Hey Violet bus.

HEY GUYS I'M BACK WITH A NEW PART IN BESIDE YOU! DRAMA, LOTS OF IT. HOPE YOU LIKED AND WELL SHE AND LUKE ALMOST KISSED.

SHOUT OUTS;
kookykrumble3
fandomuke
larrehftmuke
LokiwifeWinchester
Bad_Blue_Star
amelpesq12
Calpal_cuddles
calscutie
colourlessness
Helllooooooooo
annie_hood
hannahsosh
xxxxhaysosxxxx
PepperPaws
unicorns-r-real

LLAP,
KITKAT