Luke

"Saylor, wait!" I yelled after her as she ran out of the bus. I feel like shit. "Saylor, please come back!" I yelled and she turned around, just before the door. "What!?"

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to a fend you. Please forgive me."

"Why should I!?"

"Saylor."

"What!?"

"Close the door, we are moving."

"Oh great." she said and stormed over to the chair she drug over to help me. "Please please forgive me." I begged and felt my head it was bleeding again. "Why should I?" She asked and folded her arms. "Because I was dumb and have probably lost to much blood so I may be loopy." She laughed at my last remark and whipped the blood from my head. I looked at her face at the bruise and saw that nothing was different. She leaned over me to check if it was night, and when she sat up she said, "Luke, this is the longest time I have ever been away from my siblings. I am so sorry I snapped. With being raped and then you, I just freaked."

"It's fine, I get it." I smiled as she laid her head on my chest to check if my lungs were ok or not. "No blood, I think you are good." She said and sat up. "Good, I thought I was going to drown, again." I laughed and she glared, "That's not funny."

"Yeah it is." Michael laughed as he popped a cheese toasty in the microwave. She made a sound that sounded like a muffled laugh. She jumped when her phone went off. "Crap, its Nia." She said as she typed a reply. My phone lit up with Nia's;

NIA
YOU DID WHAT!?!?? 😡😡😡😡

ME
What r u talking about

NIA
YOU TRIED TO 😘 SAYLOR 😡😡😡👿👿

ME
No I didn't

ME
How did you find out😅

NIA
She told me 😡😡😡😡👿👿

ME
O 😳😳

NIA
YEAH 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

ME
What's with the 😡 faces?

NIA
😡😡😡😡😡👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

ME
?

NIA
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

ME
WHAT DID I DO

NIA
😡😡😡😡 U TRIED TO KISS SAYLOR😡😡😡😡 AFTER SHE WAS RAPED!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

ME
Shes not upset anymore

NIA
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡👿😡👿👿👿

ME
Can you stop

NIA
No!!!!! 😡😡👿😡👿👿😡👿👿😡👿😡👿😡👿👿😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 👿 😡 😡😡 😡 👿 👿 😡 😡 👿 😡😡😡 😡 👿 👿 😡 😡 👿 😡

ME
Plz

NIA
No! 😡 😡 👿 👿 😡 😡 👿 😡 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡👿😡👿😡👿😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Finally I gave up and turned my phone off. I hand 27 messages from her with the 😡 faces by the time Saylor came back with a bowl of soup, "Eat." she said and handed me the spoon. I sipped the soup as I watched her walk over to get clean water to finish my head. After she finished she stood up and asked, "Where am I sleeping and what am I supposed to wear? My stuff is in the other bus."

"I don't think I am going to be able too get up in my bunk so you can sleep there and as for what to where find one of my old shirts, they will be long enough. I mean since you are so small."

"Hey, I am 5'4 ish."

"Ish?"

"Ok, maybe 5'3 1/2."

"See fine, and just where your shorts on under."

"I won't where my jean shorts, good thing I wore spandex under them." She laughed and walked away.

A bit later, she walked out with one of the shirts I hadn't converted into a tank top, "Is this okay?" She held up the, too short for me and the other boys, Green Day shirt. "Yeah, it's too small for me and too short for the rest of the boys. Keep it."

"Really? Oh my god, I can't believe it! You are giving me, a shirt worn by 5SoS! Can you sign it?" She asked and laughed then added, "Please don't, I will change and then check on you head and change your bandages." she said and walked away.

HEY GUYS IM BACK. SORRY FOR THE WAIT AND I KNOW ITS A SHORT AND SLOW CHAPTER! PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER!

SHOUT OUTS;
kookykrumble3
amelpesq12
Bad_Blue_Star
Calpal_cuddles
calscutie
calstagram
PepperPaws
fandomuke
KenziLynn1
larrehftmuke
LokiwifeWinchester
annie_hood
hannahsosh
Helllooooooooo
xxxxhaysosxxxx
Mrs_dave_franco

STORY REQUESTS HERE!!! 📖

SHOUT OUTS REQUESTS HERE!!! 😝

TOO STOP SHOUTING YOU OUT HERE!😔

VCF =VOTE, COMMENT, AND FALLOW

LLAP,
KITKAT