Saylor

So yeah, my life is a mess. My mother was a prostitute, I saved Luke Hemmings's life, I now live with Five Seconds of Summer, I was raped, and Luke Hemmings tried to kiss me! "Ow, that stings." Luke hissed and stiffened. "It wouldn't hurt of you loosened up." I said and continued to rub the antibiotic on his chest. His chest was bare and I could see the yellowing bruises all over his chest. "Saylor." he hissed. "What? I am not stopping this, you have a lasaration down you left breast."

"I am not a girl."

"Fine, chest muscle!"

"Ok, better. That fucking hurts."

"Then stop stiffing up!"

"I'm not!"

"Then dose this hurt?!" I snapped and put the remaining antibiotic in my hand on his chest. He yelped and lifted his back off the couch, "Ahhhh, what the hell?! Okay, okay, I'll stop! Can you stop? Please?" He huffed. I stopped and started to wrap his chest with gauze. After I was done I looked up at him as he cupped my face again. This time, I let him guide my face forward. I could feel his hand shaking on my face and I closed my eyes. I turned my head as our lips crashed together. I stiffened and tensed as his hand played with my hair. "Loosen up." he whispered and continued to kiss me. I let my body relax and and my arms wrap around his neck as he played with my hair. I shot up as he moved his hand to my back, "We shouldn't be doing this. I'm so sorry." I said and stood up. Luke held out his hand, shaking, and said, "No, it's my fault. I am so sorry."

"I get it."

"Sorry, you probably hate me now."

"At least the boys aren't here."

"Right, where are they?"

"Something about getting food."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Saylor, I am so sorry for you know."

"It is fine, all is forgiven."

"Ok good."

"Damn I feel like Tareal in Lord of the Rings."

"Why?"

"She falls in love with a dwarf and she is an elf. See the conflict?"

"Oh, yeah, it might be hard for them to have-"

"No! Bad! Yuck!"

"Sorry." he smiled and shifted his weight to the is other side and fell asleep. I walked back in Luke's shirt and my spandex shorts and went to sleep in the bunks.

HI SO THIS WAS VERY SHORT! SORRY I WAS BUSY BUT I PROMISE I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YALL!

SHOUT OUTS;
kookykrumble3
fandomuke
KenziLynn1
larrehftmuke
LokiwifeWinchester
Bad_Blue_Star
amelpesq12
Calpal_cuddles
calscutie
calstagram
colourlessness
Helllooooooooo
KenziLynn1
PepperPaws
Writen_in_Blood
jessicawillwin9638

SHOUT OUT REQUESTS HERE!
Requirements:
1. Follower
2. Voted for other stories
3. You don't post hate comments
4. You actually read my stories

Not getting a shout out if you do this:
1. Don't vote😒
2. Not fallowing me 😒
3. Post hateful comments 😡👿😡👿😡👿
4. Just want one😒
5. Want a shout out for a shout out 😡😡😡

SORRY IF IT SOUNDS SHALLOW, YET I AM NOT SHOUTING OUT PEOPLE WHO ARE JERKS! 😡👿

NOT TO BE A SHOUT OUT REQUESTS HERE!

LLAP,
KITKAT