Chapter 1

Korn Theerapanyakul was a strong man. The entire country knew about him and his family. The police, the military and the government were on his side for years. Anything he needed, he received within a short period of time. But there was one thing he kept for himself and his old friend and bodyguard only.

"Monthly report already?" The old man asked while moving the documents on his desk to the side, making space for the files in the hands of his bodyguard.
"Yes sir, everything is inside." The man smiled and gave the thin file to his boss, bowing and leaving the office to wait outside the door. He already read it all so there was no reason for him to stay.

Korn opened it and a gentle smile was on his face right away.
"This kid stole his father's whole face." He laughed softly, looking at the many pictures of the young boy who was still in highschool. His grades were high, a great student, and all of his friends were good kids with clean backgrounds. Korn's smile fell off his lips when he noticed an updated medical record- strong allergy reaction to pineapples. He was hospitalized a week because of it. Only finding out about it now? Isn't he too old? Were pineapples too expensive these days for people from the lower economic line?

Korn flipped the page and the soft smile returned to his face.
"Unlike the little one, you are a copy of your mother. It's like im looking at your parents again." This young man was working as a chef in a known but small restaurant in the heart of Bangkok. He dropped out of college only three months after he started it, but it seems that he is happy. His medical records were the same sadly, but he knew the doctor who took care of these two and took care of the bills, making the doctor say that submissive* people don't need to pay for basic healthcare.

The next page made him halt his moves and hold the whiskey half way to his mouth. He put the drink aggressively on his desk and paid full attention to the words. Not a minute after he called his loyal bodyguard and ordered him no less than three tasks to be done right away.

---

"Porsche, there's a big order. About twenty people and we need you to be on it. The other's will cook the dishes for the people inside, you cook the order." The young chef was on the middle of decorating a plate when his manager bragged into the big kitchen with a happy smile. Porsche with his hand in the air was shocked but smiled. On the second his manager left, his smile dropped and he let out a tired sigh. "Double shift let's go.".

Porsche moved to his small station in the kitchen and started to read the list of the dishes of the order. He looked at the clock to see that he has about an hour before he needs to start cooking the simple dishes, but he needs to start with the beef right away so it can be cooked well. Without wasting a second, he starts.

---

"Sir, is it safe? You never made a step. You are putting the boy at risk." The stressed man said his thoughts without fearing the man in front of him.

"I think it's time I see one of them. I believe the photos don't do him justice." Korn said without raising his head from the documents.

"It's only me and the bodyguards, nothing suspicious about a boss taking his employees to a fancy restaurant."

"You are not a boss of some nine to five office, Korn. You are a crime organization boss. And that restaurant is not even close to your level." The bodyguard threw himself on the big sofa in the office, feeling like he is the only one with common sense in this room right now. "Even if you see the manager, it won't help."

"We will see about it. Don't act like you don't want to be there." Korn said with a small smile, "Some dominants* need to be put in place." He slammed the thick binder and looked into his bodyguard's eyes. Chan could do nothing but sigh and hope for the best.

---

Porsche was seconds from a panic attack. The guests are about to arrive and only sixteen dishes are ready. The other four are simple but he needs to decorate the sixteen dishes as well. He could ask for help, but there's nothing Porsche loves more than working alone.
"Okay okay calm down, the meat is almost ready." He encouraged himself and placed four more plates in front of him. He organized the streamed vegetables in circles on the plates and started to get the decorative leaves and sauces. A quick glare at the clock make his eyes wide open. The guests must be here for at least five minutes.
Three waiters entered the kitchen with nervous look and waited for the chef's orders. Porsche started to hand them the plates that were ready and told them to not rush back in.

After ten minutes all the dishes were on the long table and Porsche was finally breathing.

His manager entered the kitchen with a wide smile and a new expensive suit. Porsche frowned at the suit that probably costs more than he will ever earn.
"Porsche Porsche Porsche, you have no idea how proud I am of you." He hugged his shoulder. "They want to thank you, let's go out. I want to show off my best chef." He said and got a little too close to Porsche's liking.

Porsche nodded and removed his apron. He brushed his hair with his fingers and hoped that he doesn't smell like streamed vegetables. Many people wanted to meet the cooks so it's nothing new.

"There he is!" The manager yelled as they got close to the table. Porsche was shocked to find out the the restaurant is empty. He didn't even notice that he was the only cook in the kitchen. Porsche bowed and softly smiled at the men, "I hope you are satisfied with the food." He said politely.

The man at the head of the table and the one on his right stared at him like they were in a trance. It looked like the man on the right side was holding tears. Was it that good?
"Son, you have some golden hands on you. Perfect cooking." A strong voice proudly said, not removing his eyes from the young man. Porsche smiled and bowed again, thanking him and happy that everything went well.

"He is the best of the best." His manager said and hugged him again. Porsche lips were in a thin smile and it was clear on his face that he does not feel comfortable with his touchy boss. The eyes of the two men at the end of the table went mad, but they did nothing.
"Thank you again, chef. It's late, you should go home." The man at the head of the table said with a soft smile, quickly looking if a man was standing outside, ready. Porsche nodded and excused himself.

"You have a great cook, Tar." Korn said in a low voice,
"It seems like you are close to the young boy." He added and took another bite of his food. The manager smiled widely and nodded, no sense of danger even though he knew very well who is sitting in front of him.
"Hopefully one day my mate, sir." He said proudly, not even noticing how the man on the right of the mafia boss had a mad look on his face and a hand on a gun.
"Good luck with that." Korn said and put an end to the conversation.

----

*Submissive are men or woman who are able to conceive a child. Carriers have tattoos on the right side of their necks. Old fairytales say that the tattoo represent the children of the carriers, but modern people say that it represents the carriers themselves. Submissive people make 27% of the world's population.

*Dominants are men or women who are able to make submissives pregnant. Have a tattoo on the back of their right hand. Dominants make 47% of the world's population.

People who are neither of those are called "natural" and are unable to have their own children. Due to that, adoption is a big project in the world that the governments put a lot of money and attention to.

------

Hello everyone! Thank you for reading my story. This is my first time writing a fanfic, or a story in general, so I apologize for any mistakes. Also, English is not my first language and grammar mistakes are expected.

From the first chapter you can tell that the story is different from the original. Some aspects are the same, like the mafia family and the members, and some are not even related, like Porsche's job or personality. Also, this is a universe where men can get pregnant and women can impregnate. If those bother you, please stop reading.

Thank you again.