Chapter 9

Things were not going according to the plan. Kinn has shot at least twenty men before he could reach one of the people he was looking for.

"Where is Adam?" His voice was spitting venom, he was done with their little game. The man was shaking and Kinn had to give him a nice punch in the face to wake him up.

"Where is adam?!" He gave the man a second chance to have a painless death.

"Sir, Kinn, I- I don't know. I really have no id-" The shot was fired before he could finish the sentence. Kinn did not have patience and if he doesn't get an answer in five seconds, he kills.

"Adam! Let's play a game!" The voice echoed in the vast space. Kim was not far from him, but still on the corner of his eyes. He was slightly injured.

"You come out now, and I kill you without too much pain."

It seems like Adam wanted a death full of pain. He was still in this warehouse, they knew it. Arm was following every move outside of the building, connected to a satellite. He ends this growing problem today.

Kinn signaled Kim and Big to go to the top left while he and Ken went to the right.

"Movement detected outside of the basement door." Everyone halted and pressed on their earpiece.

"Which basement?"

"They have a basemet?"

"Can you see who it is?"

"The one closer to the forest, yes obviously they have a basemet, and no, I can't see who it is."

Kinn turned around and ran to the direction of the forest. If they are not fast enough, they will lose him.

---

Porsche was sitting in the kitchen, taking care of the beef he will cook today for the family's guests. He was an organized cook and already had the chicken and fish ready, defrosting on the marble.

His legs started to hurt again so he decided to sit down while moving he feet up and down to keep the muscles active. Yesterday he fell in the garden, his hands were full on cuts because of the roses he landed on.

He was more embarrassed of the bodyguard who saw him fall out of no where.

The time was three o'clock. He needs to start cooking the beef, five hour will make it perfect.

"Hia, I'm hungry." His brother's voice made him smile, but his smile dropped when he saw his brother. He carefully walked to him and before Porchay even woke up, he slapped the back of his head.

"Ow! Why did you hit me?!"

"I told you to go to sleep early, didn't I? Look at yourself. There are people here, you can't walk around like this." Looking at his clothes, he saw nothing wrong. Giving his brother an annoyed look to make him feel bad seems like his new mission.

"Go dress up normally and brush you hair. I will make you something in the meanwhile." Porsche pushed his brother to the direction he came from.

"No," Porchay tried to go into the kitchen again, but he didn't stand a chance against his brother who practiced martial arts all of his teen years.

"It's your house as well now, no need to bother the boy. He was dressed fine." Porsche turned around to face his boss's bodyguard. "Ah, Mister Chan." The awkward bow made Chan laugh. "No need for that as well, I'm just a bodyguard."

Porsche watched Chan looking at the different ingredients spread all over the kitchen in bowls, names on dishes under them. Chan was impressed, it was clear on his face.

"Do you want me to send someone to help you?" He knew the answer, but still asked on case Porsche was tired or out of time to make everything.

"No, thank you. Everything will be ready in time, don't you worry." He started to throw the beef into the boiling water, lowering the flame and closing the lid.

"Never doubted that." He patted his shoulder and left with two cold water bottles.

Porchay was greeted with his breakfast on the table when he came down for the second time. His eyes were sparkling.

But someone else occupied the other side of the table with a huge thick book in front of him.

Chay did not know if he should say hello or don't bother him. His shy side chose the latter. Quickly eating, Chay finished most of the dishes in less than five minutes. The man in front of his stopped reading two minutes ago just to stare in amaze at the boy.

"Are you starved? Slow down. People will think I am not feeding you." Porsche scolded his brother, putting a cup or tea in front of him and a cup of coffee in front of the man at the end of the table.

"I want coffee too." Pointing at the other cup and staring at his on disapproval. He doesn't want coffee, but he needs it to keep studying.

"I don't want to know how much caffeine you have in your body."

"Tea has caffeine as well. In fact it has more caffeine than in coffee." Porchay frowned.

Porsche did not have time for this. He ignores Chay's comments and goes back to the kitchen.

The man in front of him was drinking his well made coffee with a smile, knowing that they boy looked at him. He felt like a kid who annoys the other just for fun.

The slam of the door made them both jump.

"Kim, with me. Wait in the car outside." Porchay watched in amaze as the tall, furious man ordered the other and how fast he acted. The cup of coffee on the other side caught his attention.

Yes!

A second before he reached the cup, another hand snatched it. "Ah ah ah. You were hyperactive yesterday and could bearly study. From now on you live on water." Chay's eyes followed the cup of coffee with sad eyes.

"P'khun!"

"Don't Phi me. Go to study. You have an exam in two days. And my baby can only get a score with nine as the first number, since it seems like you won't get a full score because you don't study."

Only when the boy left, Tankhun stared at the many chairs around the table with an evil smile. His bodyguard felt chills running down his spine.

Now on which chair Vegas will sit? I need to break it.