Chapter 11

Everything was different. Porsche could not breathe in this house without people glaring at him with weird expressions on their faces.

Eyes were following his every move. Even Pete, the nice bodyguard who seems to be around him a lot, was more serious with him.

After the incident in the kitchen, Kinn was no where to be seen, and Porsche was glad. He still waited for an apology from his boss's son.

The falls are back. Porsche wants to believe that it's because of the stress, but he knew that it's just another bad period of time for his legs.

It became absolutely bad when Porsche legs gave up and he fell into the pool. Thank god Pete was near to get him out.

Not even an hour later a fence was build around the pool.

Top was drawing Porsche's blood, to see if something is wrong or if there's some changes. His iron level is finally close to normal, which means he is not as cold as before anymore.

To cover his tattoo, since it's an order from the second son, he wore simple thin scarfs with a knot at the side. It was a gift from Tankhun who said that only fashionable people can live in this house.

It was two weeks later when Tankhun broke in yelling that he can't take it anymore, and without anyone knowing, he took Porsche with Pete and his two bodyguards to a known bar at the edge of Bangkok.

Porsche could not drink due to him taking new pills. He did not know if he can drink alcohol or no, so he didn't take risks. He and Tankhun sat on the sofa while the bodyguards were having fun. Pretty ironic, but everyone seems happy.

At some point Pete disappeared and Khun wiggled his eyebrows at Porsche who laughed loudly. Pete was a happy man, a 'too bright sunshine' as Tankhun likes to call him, one night stand did not seem like his thing but maybe he was wrong.

Before going back, They had to let the bodyguards eat and drink lots of water to get some of their focus back.

Opening the door and helping them in, Porsche and Tankhun did not expect the family to jump on their feet and look at them with such anger. Porsche was shivering.

"Tankhun, what is the meaning of this? Since when it's allowed to leave this house without reporting?!" This was the first time Porsche heard Korn raise his voice. The man looked absolutely furious, quickly scanning his eldest and Porsche to make sure they are fine.

"Pol, Arm and Pete," Korn pointed at each one of them with a stern look, "Out."

"Are you okay? Is something wrong?" Korn's voice was calm now, making sure Porsche's neck was covered.

When Korn saw Porsche's tattoo for the first time, he finally understood what he was missing in the pictures of the reports all these years. His tattoo. Because of its location it was never caught by the people who took the pictures.

This tattoo needs to be hidden, and he wished he could hide it from his son, but unfortunately they found out at the same time.

"Porsche, go to sleep. Khun, to my office." Korn left no room for arguments. Porsche felt bad that he made his boss angry, he could bearly sleep.

---

The next few days were hard for the youngests of the house. Exams started and Chay was all over the place. Khun hired the best tutors, but Chay only understood the materials well when his Phi taught him.

He was either at the library on the second floor, at the garden or at school. Porsche found him sleeping a few times outside with the guard dogs laying next to him, not letting many get close to the boy.