Chapter 18

Yer was Chan's brother.

Yer was married to dad's adopted younger brother.

He has two submissive sons.

He was involved in the crime world.

For some reason, he gave the family and himself his husband's last name.

Kim was looking at the list infront of him. That was all the information he had about Yer so far. He couldn't restore any deleted information.

Dead end.

Suddenly raising his head, Kim took fast steps to the many files on the table, looking for a specific one. Many thoughts running through his head.

Chan's legal documents were in the thick folder, probably due to his importance to the family. Kim started to understand something, but it still did not make sense.

Chan changed his last name sixteen years ago. To his mother's last name. That's why it took them a while to realize he and Yer were related. Kim loved Chan, even more than his father. Chan struggled with emotions, but he and his brothers were always the first priority for him.

This man raised us, but we know nothing about him.

Kim knew it's going to be hard, but he will have to speak with Chan. Only the bodyguard can help him.

---

Kinn was in Australia, dealing with some russian oligarch who decided to break a contract with him. The oligarch had two options infront of him before Kinn finds him, which he knew are mere hours.
He either pays five times more or dies.

He's going to do none.

He has over three hundred trained men around him and he's on the way to a ship that is going to take him back to Russia. Some Thai kid is not going to stop him. And the oligarch really did not care about how powerful was the kid's family.

The only thing he did not know was that Kinn was everywhere. Kinn had his men everywhere- even some of the oligarch's men were Kinn's.

Breaking a contract and betraying the Theerapanyakul family puts you on the worldwide black list, and Vlad Ranikov was in the underworld's black list for almost twenty four house now.

He was hunted.

Kinn was not far from him, about twenty of his men were already dead, a sniper had his eyes on him and the ship never existed.

It was all a game.

A phone rang. The oligarch slowly, with a shaking hand, pulled the new phone out of his pocket. No one had this number.

He's here.

"Vlad Vlad Vladislav," Kinn's voice was amused, as if playing with his prey before the big show. "Where are we going?"

Before the man could understand the meaning, the men around him started to collapse one by one.

A sniper.

Vlad stood frozen in place. He knew he had no where to run. He is going to die soon. He kept the phone to his ear, waiting for Kinn to talk again.

"Let's talk money." The politeness of his words was like poison in the oligarch's ears.

"And manners of course."

---

The last thing Kinn expected to see when he entered the house after five days away was Porsche cooking with a baby attached to his hip. Porsche was talking softly to the boy, explaining what he's cooking on the stove and moving the baby to lay on his chest with his arm under the baby's bum. It was a pretty scene.

"Some practice won't do bad." Prim appeared next to Kinn, smiling softly and her two boys, winking at Kinn.

Kinn ignored her and kept observing Porsche. The baby was tired, his face in Porsche's neck as Porsche kept talking quietly, trying to make the boy fall asleep.

"He begged me to bring the boy here so I could rest a little. I guess they both needed some bonding." Kinn did not know that Porsche loved babies. Now he realized that he doesn't know much about the submissive.

The beautiful and peaceful picture in front of him made him realize something. It was painful to understand, but he decided it was the right choice. A choice he made by himself in a few minutes. It always best to do things early.

Kinn left the kitchen and went up to his room, tired from the long trip and upset from his next actions. He was going to suffer when he sees Porsche's sad, confused and mad face, but that's how this world works.

Porsche will not be part of this world.

Caring about someone who is not his brothers was a new experiment for Kinn. He liked it, it made him feel warm and his heart beat faster, but it also bought more worries and stress to him.

Where was he? Was he safe? Is he sick?

Kinn had to know what Porsche does and where he is every hour of the day. Someone put his and Chay's heads as a target and it made the entire family on alert. If Porsche will be close to Kinn, many people will try to harm him just to hurt Kinn.

"Big, tell Arm to change my lock. From now on no one is allowed in." It was not as painful as he thought. Just a few hours ago he couldn't wait to hug Porsche and sleep on his bed, and now he is forbidden from entering his room.

"Sir?" Big was confused.

"Just do as I say. I want it done in an hour."

And just like that, the old Kinn was back.

A few hour later he could hear someone talking outside his room. The voices were quiet due to the thick door and walls, but he knew who it was. He closed his eyes, feeling exhausted. He could imagine Porsche's bottomless eyes looking all confused at Big, the sad and confused expressions he made, his brain missed nothing.

"I'm sorry."

Kinn was not one to apologize, his father taught him to never apologize because it shows that he's less superior than someone else, which he thinks is absolutely bullcrap. But today was different. Kinn was staring out of the big window with pictures of Porsche from earlier today in his head like a broken record.

"When you find out that Porsche is pregnant while he's injured, I want to see you act like yourself."

He would kill the entire world if something happens to Porsche. Everyone.

He can not risk him being a target for more people.

He can not let him become his weakness.