╰─ •7.

Goodbyes

Jennie

Its already been 5 years . Me and Taehyung got even more closer. Even our mothers know this but they dont mind, they just think being in love when your a child is "special".

-

I woke up from the shining rays of the bright sun. I remembered what day it was, it was Tae-Tae Oppa's birthday! He's going to turn nine

I quickly ran to mom and told her "Mom, its Taehyung's birthday! Lets buy a cake for him!" I said and pouted.

"But sweetie-" she started 

"No buts mom, its his birthday." 

"Okay, fine." She gave in.

"Yay!" I shouted.

"What's all the commotion?" Asked dad

"Well, today is Tae-tae's birthday, me and mom are going to buy a cake for him and celebrate his birthday." I said smiling bright as the sun.

"Are you sure that you and mom are going to buy the cake for him or you?" asked dad slyly 

"Dad!" 

"I was kidding hon' " Said dad and laughed 

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Mom P.O.V

"Honey, doesn't she know about it?" Asked dad to mom 

"I haven't told her yet." I said sadly "She's just so...happy, I just didn't know what else to say...."

"Its okay Hon', we'll find a way to tell her." 

Back to Jennie P.O.V

I got dressed up and went to Taehyung's house. Usually I don't really call him Taehyung, I just call him Tae-Tae and sometimes i slide an Oppa in Tae-Tae.

I saw and said "Happy Birthday Tae-Tae!" and surprised him. "Wasn't I the first to wish you?"

"Luckily yes." He smiled. "So...where's my gift?"

"Isn't me being here enough?" 

"Maybe?" 

We spent the whole morning with each other.

Mom P.O.V

"Hon' the flight's gonna be here soon." I said "What are we gonna do with Jennie?" 

"I'll go talk to her." 

He called Mrs. Kim and asked her to send Jennie back home.

She came back home and asked "What happened mom?" 

"Sweetie, we are going to go back to Korea..." He said

"Wait, what?" She said surprised 

"I am getting transferred to another office. I'm sorry sweetie, I know that you really like it here but...I'm just really sorry." 

Jennie P.O.V

"Its okay dad, I understand." I said forcing a smile on my face.

"We're so lucky to have you sweetie." Mom said while hugging me. "I've already packed your bags, remember we're about to leave in an hour" 

"Okay mom, can i please go to Mrs. Kim's house to say goodbye?" 

"Sure sweetie, take your time." 

Even if i was acting all normal, my insides were melting. The thought of me leaving this house, my school and Taehyung just kills me.

I rang the bell, Mrs. Kim was the one who opened the door.

"Hi sweetie, I'm sorry but Taehyung is not home now." 

"Oh- Its okay. I just wanted to tell him that we are moving...."

"You guys are moving!?" Mrs. Kim said surprised. 

"Yeah..." I said looking sad. "Anyways i'll be going now." I said with my fake smile.

"Bye sweetie!" Said Mrs. Kim waving to me.

And i waved back.

And that was how i left New Zealand. The saddest part was, it was right on his birthday and that i never got to see him before I left.

Author Note

Another good ending!