│• 13.

Jennie-freaking-Kim is back...shit...

Taehyung Pov

The only reason why i took her phone was because she took a photo of me kissing Olivia.

Well, you might be wondering- "What's wrong with a picture of you kissing your girlfriend?" the problem is that we both are not even in a relationship. We were just making out for no reason?... If this picture gets out then i wont be able to meet my possible future girlfriends.

Pretty sure that i sound like a jerk but....i have no idea what to say after the "but" 

Ugh I have no idea how I'm gonna give it back to her without being embarrassed af

And on top of that, SHE had to be the one. Jennie-freaking-Kim....it just HAD to be her phone.

At school ; Jennie Pov

Finally, today's the day Karina's going to introduce me to her boyfriend!!

Not to sound slutty of anything but I've been curious about how he would look, act, about his personality. 

Dont take it wrongly, I'm just interested in what type of men a person like Karina would be interested in.

I went to our hangout. Thats right, we both have our own spot.

Its behind the school. There's an abandoned park. Its a bit dusty but we manage.

I waited for her there and  she came with her boyfriend too.

When they arrived the only thing i could look at was his feet. Dont worry, i dont have foot fetish or anything. It was because of his shoes. It was red on one leg and black on the other leg. Was it fashion or did he just put different shoes by mistake. And only after that did i take a look at his face. Oh my fucking god. Was it really him?

Hwang Hyun-jin....

-Annoy

Author's Note

I know that all of you gays thought it was Taehyung. Hehehe, that was exactly what i wanted to do.

You guys are IN IT for hyunjin. He is going to be an interesting character with the most character development and emotional scenes *spoiler*

So those who guessed that he would be the new character in the story...CONGRATS.

Im happy to be adding more handsome guys.

Now excuse me, i gotta look at some hyunjin photos for the cast thingy.

And by looking at his photos im guessing you already know what im implying. 😏