│• 14.

Hwang Hyunjin is your boyfriend

"Bro...are you saying he's your boyfriend!" I asked surprised

"Yeah...why? Do you guys know each other?!" Karina asked.

"Well...I know him but he doesn't know me." I started. "You own that radio show right?" I asked Hyunjin excitedly. 

I've been listening to Hyunjin's amazing radio show for so long. His views on how the education system works is messed up etcetera is just nice. It makes me feel like there are people who can stand up for us and the society.

"You know about that?" Asked Hyunjin

"Yeah! I been listening to it from the start. You have a nice chill, 'It's cool' personality." 

"Not a lot of people know about that. But yeah, thanks" He said with his chill personality

"Now that you guys have finally met, it's time to go to class." she said "Come on Jennie, let's go." She said grabbing my arm. "Bye, Hyunjin. I'll text you later!" She said.

He kissed her cheeks and left after saying bye. 

Taehyung Pov

"Jimin! Jimin! Jimin! Jimin! Jimin!" I cheered rhythmically 

"I can't help you bro-" Jimin replied annoyed by my constant nagging

"But why?" I asked

"I don't want to deal with your girlfriend-dramas anymore." He replied

"But she's not my girlfriend!" 

"Well she was!" He sternly said. 

"Remember that day i helped you with your ex, Ha-ra. That girl stalked you for a week after you guys broke up and after i told her not to, she started stalking me! You know how much trauma i got from that!? And do you remember your other ex, Shi-jae? She literally-" 

"OKOK. Fine...I'll help you. And never mention Shi-jae ever again! That girl is crazy to the core" He said. "So tell me what happened in DETAIL."

"In detail?..." I asked confused

"Yes. In detail. You and that girl's past and present! I need all the deets to concoct the perfect plan." He said looking almost as crazy as Shi-jae....thinking about her gives me the chills.

"She was my neighbor when we were kids. On one day we made a stupid decision and got into a relationship. She used to call me 'Tae-Tae Oppa. I have also kissed her-" I said but Jimin interrupted me before i could finish.

"Kissed her where? on the lips or cheeks or somewhere else?" He asked like a pervert.

"I don't remember that, it was years ago!" I screamed

"OKOK. Don't stop now, you can continue." He said

"One day she just left to go to stupid New Zealand and left me...and then now she came back for who-knows-what. I snatched her phone away from her without knowing it was that Jennie Kim." 

"But why did you take her phone away?" He asked curiously.

"Well...she took a photo of me and Olivia kissing..." I said in a low voice.

"WAIT WHAT! How come you never told me about this." Jimin said angrily.

"You remember how much drama I made when I said I'd never kiss a girl who isn't in a relationship with me ever again after the day I kissed A-rin and she got a boyfriend THE NEXT FREAKING DAY. I mean, how could she just betray me like that!. So I was a bit embarrassed to tell you that I kissed Olivia."

"I'll come back to the Olivia matter later. Now continue with Jennie." He said

"Yesterday I found out that me and Jennie were neighbors just like old times- SHE SAW ME HALF NAKED."

"The bottom half or the top half?" Jimin smirked.

"Bro shut up. It was the top half." I said "She even told my mom that some guy snatched her phone so if my mom finds out its me, I'm doomed."

"I have the perfect plan for you situation. So what we're going to do is-"

-Annoy

Author's Note

I wrote my last chapter AND THIS on September 21st but I forgot to publish it -.-

My real life is truly life is truly becoming a rollercoaster ride. My crush told me that he liked me on 21st September and he asked me to be his girlfriend on 23rd September. 23rd was the last day of school, i have to wait till 6th October to see him again Cuz' I have no kind of contact with him at all. Don't know why I'm writing this here but YEAH :). 

HOPE YOU LIKED HIS CHAPTER! 

If you did, vote and leave a comment
If you didn't, just stop reading 

<3