│• 9.

Secret (disgusting) room

I just sat back in the seat which was in the last row. I thought it would have been uncomfortable but surprisingly it isn't!

>Time skip<

Food is life and life is food. Without food, I cannot survive. Stupid school rules "Dont bring snacks to school." I AM HUMAN AND I GET HUNGRY, how do they expect me to use my brain and study without any food. But thankfully it was FINALLY lunch so :)

After eating lunch, we get a small break.

Karina approached me and said "I know what you're thinking, the classes are super boring, nobody is fun and shit but you'll definitely get used to being like this in a week or who knows, your life might get more interesting due to unexpected events." She rambling again.

"So, I have a doubt." I asked

"Shoot." She said 

"Do you have a boy friend?" I asked curiously.

"Yes. Yes I do." She started. "If you meet him, you'll be like, 'Him?! But how?' and stuff."

"Why?" I asked interested in her more than I was at the start of school.

"Well...we're both just...polar opposites of each other. He and I are way and I mean WAY too different from me but we love each other. I dont know how but love's unpredictable. Actually no, life is the thing thats unpredictable. You never know what happens next so.

 "That is so true." I said "So, what do your parents do?" I asked

"Well, my mom is a scientist, she make AI stuff, thats all I know. And my dad, well he's no more." She said with a straight poker face.

Now that I think about it, Lisa and Karina are a bit similar...

"Oh, Im sorry, I didnt know..." I said guiltily 

"Nah, its okay. I was just a baby so- "

"Well, I'm just gonna go use the bathroom now." I said excusing myself

"You remember where it is right?" Asked Karina

"First go straight and then take a left, no right, no...left. Right?" I asked doubting myself

"You take a right, Dont forget! The room on the left is a secret, we're not supposed to go there."

"Ok!" I said and left 

I first went right and found the washroom.

I fixed my hair and got out ready to go back to class.

But what if i go to the secret room?

The only thing interesting i did today was meet Karina so i really want to go there!

Should i or should i not..............

It would be to go there.

I mean it would be stupid to go there without my phone!

There is no way I'm passing out on going there.

I headed my way left to this "secret" room.

I slowly opened the secret room's door and know what i found?

Two random people kissing...

This was definitely not worth my time. 

I looked deeply into the boy's face. He looked really familiar.

I just took a photo of them doing their...thing. Its just for caution, what if i get in trouble with any one of them. I can blackmail them with my photo hehe. 

I really am crazy :)

-Annoy

Author Note

Dont worry Tae-Tae and Jennie will surely meet soon ;)

And btw, i know you guys read the line-

"Now that I think about it, Lisa and Karina are a bit similar..."

So Jennie is telling you guys about what happened in the past from present time. Just wanted to clear up that Jennie has not met up with ANY of the blackpink members. 

Also i know you guys might be wondering where Nayeon, Olivia WHO ARE 2 OF THE MOST IMPORTANT CHARATERS IN THE STORY. I will be adding them a bit later. :)

<3