He's back!?

Tommy POV:

Something felt off but I didn't know what it was. I opened my door to the bright orange coloured sky.

"Jesus.. God damn it's fucking bright.." I mumbled to myself walking out of the door way and closing the door behind me. I kept going along the prime path until I noticed the crater.

"Oh.. Right. That.." I told myself and sat on the edge of a rock.  I still had that feeling, I still cant tell what it was. As the sun shifted a bit I noticed a figure standing down on a rock.

"HAY YOU!" I called concerned about who it was and what it wanted. It turned around and just stared at me. I stared back but it didn't move. I sighed out of frustration and started to head down the rocks to figure out what the thing was.

Ghostbur POV:

"HAY YOU!"

I noticed a voice but didn't want to head after it just incase so I just stared back at it. It eventually gave up and came sliding down the rocks after me. I didn't move still after all I wanted to know what it was.

"Who are y-" It stopped.

"Hello!" I replied not quite sure why he had stopped.

"Wil?" He asked. I looked around and didn't see anyone else.

"A-Are you talking to me?" I stuttered in confusion he nodded but i didn't know anyone called Wil.

"Who?" I replied. He sighed and stared at me

"Wilbur I know it's you stop playing around." He complained but I was still confused.

"Well I don't know anyone called Wilbur but.. I'm Ghostbur! What about you?" I replied but he didn't say anything he just stood there.

"A-Are you ok?" I asked but he still just stared at me.

"Sorry.. Ghostbur.." The child finally spoke. I nodded.

" I'm Tommy.." He replied. I instantly knew who he was.. He was my younger brother.

"Tommy?" I replied.

" I remember you." I told him and he let out a chuckle. I smiled at him and he smiled back but I still need to find Tubbo for Glatt.

"Tommy do you remember Tubbo?" I asked and yet again he just stared in shock.

"Tommy?" I said in a more Louder tone.

"Tommy!" I started to shout.

No-one POV:

Tommy had let out a gasp.

"What's wrong?" Ghostbur wondered confused but still waiting for an answer.

" Shit.. That's what I forgot." Tommy turned around and started to run away.

"Tommy!" Ghostbur called out rushing behind him.

They finally reached Tommy's house but Ghostbur was still confused yet didn't question anything. Tommy stopped dead in his tracks right outside his house remembering something.

"Ghostbur where were you yesterday?" Tommy asked facing Ghostbur the obvious worried look staring at him.

"I was on the hill under the tree." Ghostbur replied but yet still confused. Tommy had mumbled to himself and walked around again.

"Tommy calm down." Ghostbur told him grabbing Tommy by his shoulders and looking at him.

"I don't know where Tubbo is.. He-" Tommy stopped. "Shit.." He all of a sudden said and ran away. Ghostbur couldn't catch up so he didn't try.