What?

Glatt POV: 

I heard talking off in the distance. I started to walk over to were it was coming from.

" I knew it wouldn't work.." A child-like voice complained.

"Yeah, yeah alright Tommy" I recognised that voice..

"Shit.." I mumbled to myself. And ran behind a tree.

"Now how do we find him.." A black and white faced tall man told the others. I knew exactly who they all were now.. It was Ranboo, Techno and Tommy.

" Well this is Tubbo after all.." Techno said. Tubbo?! I thought to myself. I turned around and ran over to Ghostbur.

I arrived at the Crater this time it had wood planks place down above it and lanterns lit it up. Drip, drip, drip. I noticed the rain falling down. It burned but at least it looked somewhat pretty.

"Glatt!" Ghostbur called noticing that I was standing out in the rain. I felt him grab me by the hand and pull me under the tree.

"What did you do?" I asked pointing at the crater. Ghostbur sighed.

"I thought I'd make it more life like." Ghostbur replied A smile formed onto his face. I could hear footsteps off in the distance.

"God damn it someone's here Ghostbur I have to go.." I tried to tell him but he stopped me.

"It's fine.. Don't worry." Ghostbur told me sitting me down again as he pulled out his guitar.

"Schlatt.." A voice I recognised asked, somehow I ignored it listening to Ghostbur's guitar. I opened my eyes to notice my hair flowing in my face. I turned to look at Ghostbur, his hair was swooped to the side to reveal his Gold rimmed glasses along with his red beanie on top of his head. I somehow didn't realise it before but a blue sheep sat next to him.

"Ghostbur?" I asked the tone in my voice low and sort of like a whisper. Ghostbur turned to look at me still playing his guitar somehow. This man has some sort of insane talent with his guitar. The rain had grown heavier.

"Who's that?" I whispered pointing at the sheep who had heard me and perked up it's head to look at me. It's fur was blue and wet but it didn't mind and had a smile on its face.

"Oh this is friend!" I noticed Ghostbur's voice was a lot more echoed but I didn't mind. Friend got up and sat in-between me and Ghostbur. I smiled at Friend and it smiled back. I turned to look at the still darkened sky which was kind of lit up by small lanterns on the floor.

"Schlatt?" The voice from before had questioned once again. I sat up and turned my head towards the voice. It was puffy her long white curled hair no longer curly from the rain. She had her pirate hat in her hand and her clothes were soaked. 

"Oh err.. Hi Puffy..." I answered her. She just looked at me with a surprised look on her face. she sat down next to me and looked back at the crater.. I thought about Tubbo again. He was out there somewhere... I just didn't know where. I got up and walked out into the rain not caring at all. It was almost like the rain knew I stepped out because it all of a sudden stopped. I looked up at the stars. The crater almost felt like it wasn't a crater. It was like it was purposely there. I hear footsteps but It wasn't  Puffy or Ghostbur. It was no where near me. It was off in the distance.

"There you are!" A voice I noticed called out breaking the silence. I looked up on the platform and noticed a blacked out figure kicking the air? It must've been trying to get away from something.

" For god sake just stay still!" I now knew the voice was Sam but what was he doing? 

𝘞𝗵𝘺 𝐰а𝑠 𝕙𝖊 𝒔о 𝖽𝛠𝒎𝕒𝔫ⅆ𝘪𝙣𝐠?