He did what?

No-one POV:

Tommy finally arrived at Phil and Techno's house

"Phil!" Tommy shouted which caused Phil to walk out of the house.

"Tommy? What's up?" Phil asked obviously knowing something was wrong due to the worried look on Tommy's face. Techno walked out of the house wanting to know what's going on as well.

"I can't find Tubbo!" Tommy shouted finally meeting face to face with Phil and Techno. Techno just stared in shock knowing what happened.

"What do you mean?" Phil asked he was confused but this was Tubbo he might just wondered off.

"He wasn't there once the war was over yesterday and he's not here this morning.." Tommy said out of breath. Techno sighed and looked at Tommy.

"Look.. Toms.." Techno started Tommy all of a sudden looked straight at techno.

"Y'know Wilbur blew up L'manberg you know that right.." Techno continued as Tommy nodded.

"Well when I was spawning the withers I was shooting the fire works to just.. scare people right.." Techno said but he obviously didn't need to carry on Tommy already knew what he was about to say.

"Y-You killed T-Tubbo.." Tommy stuttered.

"Yes Toms.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to I promise.." Techno said sighing and looking at the snow starting to fall down on the trees off in the distance. Tommy knew he was sorry and he could see it in Techno's eyes that he completely regretted it. 

"It's ok Tech.." Tommy said and eventually sighed. He didn't know where he was anyway so what was the point in looking..

"I have to tell Ranboo." Tommy said turning around but got stopped by Techno.

"We have to tell Ranboo.." Techno emphasised the We to tell Tommy that he wasn't doing it alone. Tommy nodded and they headed off waving back to Phil who seemed worried for the two but he had no choice but to let them go off.

Once they had came close to Snowchester they had noticed someone off in the distance. Tommy knew exactly who it was.

"Tommy?" Techno started.

"That's Ghostbur.." Tommy confirmed but shortly after he noticed the look on Techno's face.

"Yes.. It's the dead version on Wil.." Tommy confirmed.

"Oh yeah right.. That makes sense.." Techno replied sarcastically. Tommy sighed and started walking off.

They finally arrived at Snowchester, Tommy just stopped.

"Tommy?" Techno questioned looking back at Tommy.

"Yeah sorry.. I just don't know how to tell him.." Tommy said and carried on walking.

They reached the house that is known as the one Ranboo and Tubbo always stay in.

"Ranboo?" Techno called out. They heard foot steps coming from inside the house. All of a sudden Ranboo opened the door.

"Yeah?" He replied you could tell by the look on his face he was tired.

Techno sighed and couldn't say anything.

"Wel-" 

"Techno accidentally killed Tubbo." Tommy cut off Techno knowing that he would take along time.

"W-Why.." Ranboo asked looking at Techno. He looked back at him and Techno sighed.

"I didn't mean to it was only ament to scare people.." Techno confirmed.

"Y'know what Techno.. I forgive you but how can we find him.. He may be dead bu-"

"He must be a ghost." Tommy again cut off another person. They both just stared at him.

"Sorry.." Tommy confirmed.

"We have to find him." Techno said.

ꓪ𝝔 𝒉𝛂νе 𝒕𝔬 ẝ𝒾𝕟𝗱 𝐡𝘪m..