Why?

Sam POV:

I didn't know what it was but I had to figure it out. I walked back to the house knowing that I could possibly try and ask it questions. I opened the door as I felt the "thing" go limp in my arms. I started to rush inside as my green hair flew past my eyes as my mask slipped down my face. I reached the room me and Ponk never used.

"Sam?" I noticed Ponk standing behind me.

"Hi Ponkie" I reply sitting down the.. "Thing" On a chair.

"What are you doing?" Ponk asked walking closer to me staring at the Ghost sitting in the chair.

"H-Huh?" The Ghost finally woke up.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" It shouted at me. I kneeled down at looked at it.

"I'm Sam.. What about you.." I told him and he seemed to calm down and didn't want to make eye contact with me.

"I-I'm Ghostbo.." He replied I knew who he was.. That was Tubbo. Ponk just stared at me as I got up. How did he die? I though to myself.

"Sam just let him go.." Ponk tried to tell me but I needed answers and now..

"No Ponk.." I told him and I just heard a sigh then the door close behind me.

"So your Ghostbo right?" I asked. He nodded and I tried to think of questions to ask him.

"So... What were you doing at L'manberg before I got you?" I asked, Ghostbo's hair flopped in front of his face which was a brown colour. He didn't answer me so I took the time to look at the details on him. His horns which was a grey kind of colour  and his ears one was a light pink and one was white. He wore a brown coat with a fluffy hood along with black ripped jeans and grey boots. The scar that Techno gave him from the festival was only half on his face but was merged in with the one that killed him on the bottom half of his face which also covered his neck.

"I was trying to look for my dad.." He finally replied. I didn't know what to say but I didn't want to follow  Ponk's demand.

"How did you die." I asked

" Techno blew me up.." He answered instantly I though to myself for a second. If he got blown up by fireworks is he afraid of them?

"Just stay here." I told him and decided that i had speakers in the room I stepped out and started to play firework noises. I could tell he was scared of them because his eyes widened so I instantly stopped playing it.

"Right.. Can you tell me who you recognise.. And how" I asked and Ghostbo just stared at me.

"Dream was the person who almost killed me. Sapnap killed Tommy's pets. You kidnapped my son.. Ponk helped me when you kidnapped my son. Tommy my best friend. Techno the one that blew me up. Schlatt is my dad.. That's it!" He told me in a happy tone. Is that all he remembers me as? I though to myself but then realised he dosent remember Wilbur Phil his own husband Ranboo and his son... He just knows that his son got kidnapped.

"O-Ok Ghostbo. Your free to leave" I told him and he smiled at me which didn't seem like a kind smile..

 į ƒմçҟҽժ մք...