15 | Chapter Fifteen

»--•--«

ACT ONE

Chapter Fifteen

»--•--«

»--•--«

'Where past debts are payed '

»--•--«

!WARNING!

GORY VIOLENCE

»--•--«

THE FOUR WOMEN LEAVE THE SHOP, Polly having found a dark navy coloured dress and Audrey a plum one, both with matching coloured hats of course. As they descend down the beige stone steps of the rather grand boutique, Louise spots a rather familiar figure on the other side of the road, leaning against his car.

She can't help but smile slightly at the sight of him as she and Polly walk arms linked, Audrey also linked with hers.

When he spots her putting on her green hat, he stands from the car, causally strolling across the road and up to the four women.

"Morning." Luca greets the cluster of ladies, Ada and Polly sending him harsh glares. "You find a dress, bambola?"

"Mhm." She hums in reply, smiling widely as she looks up at him because of how much taller he is.

He smirks, raising a brow as he doesn't take his eyes from her, the emerald green of her blazer and skirt Co-ord with gold buttons and her gold jewellery captivating his eyes completely.

"We'll see you at the wedding." Polly glares at Luca, changing her face completely as she looks to Louise, smiling softly at the girl as she kisses her aunt on the cheek.

"Likewise." Ada says, almost mumbling as she gives Louise a side hug, her and Polly then continuing over to the car, Finn sending Lou a nod as she smiles and waves at him.

"Lunch?" Luca asks the two women in his life, his mother and fiancé.

"Lunch." Audrey confirms, lacing her arm through Louise's as she watches the girl look longingly at the car her family drive away in.

»--•--«

The casual restaurant is something Louise is slightly shocked to see Luca sitting inside. The racket of all the chatting and trays clattering seems to annoy him from time to time, that is until he sees how Louise blossoms and flourishes in it, like a diamond basking in the sun. She radiates such a friendly and sweet atmosphere that he's amazed at how he ever left her.