^AllMight^

{Y/N}

{Y/N}

From the moment I stepped foot in the classroom, I know today is going to be exciting. in place of the tired man who stood in front of us yesterday the tall and notorious all Might claims to be our teacher for the day. Not only is there a change in teachers, but shoved in the corner of the room is a tower of boxes, each one labeled with a number. As the bell rings and everyone beings to settle, the boy who sits next to me taps my shoulder.

"Hey cutie, what do you think we're doing today?"

Um, huh? This random boy did not just call me 'cutie'. Although I do have to admit, he's not too bad looking himself. His yellow hair really compliments his golden eyes, and his confidence was admirable.

"I have no fuckin' clue." I respond honestly, beginning to warm up to this school, my tone is noticeably different from yesterday, even to myself. Glancing past the boy, I see Mina twirling her hair around her finger.

"Mina, do you have any idea what's going on?" I half-yell to her across the room. She clearly doesn't hear me. Getting ready to repeat myself, I'm promptly interrupted by the loud hero standing at the front of the room. AllMight explains how today we will be running a realistic simulation of a hero-villain interaction, and will be battling one another in order to retain or gain control of a "bomb". The next thing said was the explanation for the abundance of boxes in the classroom. Our hero outfits have arrived and we'll be wearing it for the drill.

OG ARTIST— @/JAWITREEN

OG ARTIST— @/JAWITREEN.DEV

I retrieve my box, pulling the fabric out from the small container I feel myself grin at my genius design. Today, I feel comfortable enough to change in the girls locker room, I'll just find
Some sort of excuse to tell the others about my scarred body. We walk into the locker room, Mina is chattering with some other (invisible?) girl, so I make small talk with the smart ponytail girl from the recommendation exams.

I am entirely relieved at the lack of comments on my body, that is, until I turn around presenting my outfit to the girls.

"OK Y/N WOOOORK"
"That is a gorgeous design"
"This fabric is sooo soft"
"You look amazing!"