*~New Friends~*

Y/n POV
"MOMMA? CAN I GO SEE SHOUTO?" I yelled across the house to my mother.

    Mother has been in her room for days, as a punishment from father. My dad is the number 6 hero, 'Laverne'. His quirk, from what I could tell, allowed him to create smoldering hot weapons out of molten lava.

"MOMMA?" I called again.

"Yes—- yes dear, you may go see the Todoroki's" Mother seemed to be struggling with her words, so I take a mental note to check on her when I get home.

   *~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY LIL SHOUTO~*

  I knock on the huge gate of the Todoroki household for the fifth time. I guess they are not home?

I saunter over to the gate, and look through an opening.

"Shoooo?" I press my lips against the opening and talk funny.

"..."

I move my eye down to the hole and search the yard for any sign of him.

I eventually see a split-colored boy sitting on a bench, his back face towards me.

"Are— you okay?" I question, speaking less jokingly this time.

"...go away."

I could hear the sadness in his voice, but I couldn't do anything about it. After all, how is a five-year-old supposed to climb such a large fence?

"What's wrong sho?" I asked, genuinely wanting to help my one and only friend.

"Can't you hear? I said. Leave. Me. ALONE."

He shot ice at the hole in the fence, blocking my view. I heard him run to another part of the yard.

I wheeled around, not able to process what had just happened. As I began walking home I heard shouting coming from a nearby park.

'Not again..' I groan mentally.

*~FLASHBACK~*
1 year prior. Age: 4.

I sat on the ground, panting. I admit, it was extremely difficult not to throw up or pass out, but I didn't want to be seen as weak, so I stood back up.

"Good girl. Your strong, that's what I need." Your father lectured as you stood, wobbling.

"C-can we take a break now?" I pleaded with a weak voice, still trying to to throw up.

I winced as I felt a smoldering hot whip carve another scar into my back.

"I will not raise a weakling, but since you have not yet gotten your quirk, this training is pointless."

I sigh with relief. Finally.

"Can I- go for a walk." I asked, hopefully.

"Sure whatever. If you can't defend yourself against a kidnapper I don't want you anyway." My father states bluntly. (A/n: dude.... this is a fuggin 4 year old that you are talking to..)

Katsuki's POV:

    I was playing with Izuku in the park (A/n: Bakuhoe ain't got his quirk yet, so he still a soft boi.) and I saw this sad-looking girl walk past and sit on a bench. She was really pretty, and looked around our age.

    "Hey Izuku? Do you wanna go talk to that girl over there?" I asked my friend while pointing at the girl.

    "Sure!" He cheered in response.

Together, we skip over to the sad girl and I reach out my hand.

  "HELLO!" I yelled happily.

The girl jumped like, nine feet in the air. I began laughing really really hard, but Izuku jabbed me in the side.

    "HEY? WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" (A/n: he may be soft, but Bakugo still be Bakugo.)

    "Don't be mean!" The other boy said simply, crossing his arms.

    "No, it's fine."

We both look at the pretty girl, shocked.

    "It was kinda funny!" She said, giggling slightly.

    The girl smiled and put out her hand.

"I'm Y/n Suzuki!" The girl said cheerfully.

    I shook her hand.

"I'm Katsuki Backugo! You can call be Kacchan, I guess." I said, half reluctantly.

    Instead of shacking her had, Izuku stood there, shocked.

"Suzuki? As in, Fujio Suzuki? As in, the number 7 hero 'Laverne'???" (A/n: this is not a mistake, he rose up a rank in the year in between this flashback and the other time.)

   "Mhm.." (Y/n) Confirmed, sort of uncomfortably.

  "Come on, Izuku, your making her uncomfortable with your nerdy ness." I stated bluntly.

               *~BACK TO THE FUTURE!~*
You are now 5 again.

I rolled my eyes at the yelling.

'What could it possibly be this time?" I wondered as I strolled towards the yelling.

"KACCHAN? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I shout across the park at the porcupine-esk boy.

  "I'M TEACHING STUPID DEKU A LESSON!"

"..."

"WHY DOES HE NEED TO BE TOUGHT A LESSON?"

"CUZ HE IS A QUIRK-LESS LOSER AND DESERVES TO DIE!" He yelled while looking at Izuku mockingly.

Ugh. Now I have to deal with this? I'm really not in the mood.

       *~ TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY LAZINESS~*

  "Mom?" I asked as I walked into my large house.

   "Hellllooooooooo?"

    "Momma?"

I walked to the open door of her bedroom, where I saw her sitting on her bed, staring at the wall. 

    Her head shifted slightly and I could see her glossed-over eyes, even in the darkness.

   ".....momma?"

    "I'm sorry." She simply stated.

(A/n: TOTAL WORD COUNT 862! OKAAAAAAY I HAVE TO GO DO MY HOMEWORK NOW SOOOOOOOOOO.... I shall update in like an hour.)