+-What happened-+

I stand at the end of the finish line and look back to see the scar guy. I seriously need to learn these people's names, I'm starting to annoy myself with these nicknames. Said scar dude was walking away from the finish line, and he looked angry.

I hear the buzz cut guy say something to him but if i'm being honest, I don't really care what he said or the response he got.

Since we already took the written exam, I kinda just saunter out of the exam area. I'm honestly bored, that was too easy. 

I walk to the beach, sunset shining in the distance. 

Sighing, I think back to my childhood. Come to think of it, that is literally all that I do all the time. That is all I do, recall my trauma. Or make trama jokes- meh. It's my way of coping. 

+~Flashback~+ 

After I woke up I could barely remember what had just happened. My older brother was leaning over my bed and he looked very worried. I felt a sharp pain in my hand and look down to see a large purple scar, it looked absolutely nasty. 

My brother goes on to ask if I felt alright, then called me an idiot for not calling for help or seeing that something was wrong with my mother. The same old nagging brother. He elaborates on what happened after I was out. He had yelled at my mother and called the police, who after some investigation found out that my father was also part of an illegal dog fight ring, and that is where he earned most of his money. So, it turns out, my mother was on the verge of breaking for quite a while now and had snapped at both my father, brother, and even cat before. I was the only one who hadn't known. 

With both of our parents in some sort of institution and my brother only being 15, we needed a place to stay. Turns out, our parents had quite a few close friends in the hero business. We had been placed under the temporary care of Ms. Midnight, or, as my brother and I know her, Aunt Nemuri. 

After graduating, my brother left to go to his dream culinary school in France, and I was left alone with Auntie Nemuri and my little kitty who hated me, pickles. With all of this moving around, I completely forgot about my old friends. Said friends didn't even know what had happened to me, I simply disappeared one fateful day. 

+-Present day-+ 

I wake up at about 10 am. Today is my first day at UA highschool. I wriggle into my uniform. How anyone can gracefully slip-on clothes, I don't know. I don't really know how to tie a tie very well and Auntie already left for work so- I just kinda drape it around my neck. 

Whoops- my terrible sense of time has decided to make me like 40 minutes early today- just greeaaat.