*~*Butterflys*~*

"Momma! Can I come with you to meet your friend this time?" A small (Y/n) asks with twinkling eyes.

     "Aww, you know I can't resist you make that face!" Her loving mother ruffles her (H/c) hair.

    (Y/n) let out a smile filled with surprisingly well-brushed baby teeth. She let out a small giggle and ran towards the door, where she slipped on her pink rain boots, with a little butterfly on the front of each of them.

                     ~•Le Timith skipith•~

    "Hurry, hurry, hurry!" The four-year-old babbled as she skipped down the sidewalk, scratching at the crusting bruise on her temple.

    "I'm coming, I'm coming!" Her mother joyfully stated as she followed her long-haired daughter down the sidewalk.

     "WELL YOU'RE NOT COMING FAST ENOUGH!!" The little girl yelled as she ran in front of her mother.

         'I can't wait to meet my new friend!' The exited little girl thought.

      You see, the girl was not very socially skilled, not yet being in school and not allowed to leave her large house most of the time. She had very rarely met kids, especially kids her age.

                               (Y/n) POV

   I felt some butterflies in my tummy as I watched my mom knock on the huge gate.

    "Rei! It's so nice to see you again!" My mother spoke to a beautiful white-haired woman who opened the gate with a huge smile. I noticed a split-haired boy hiding behind her leg. I looked further beyond the gate to see three other kids- two boys and one girl.

    "Oh, where are my manners!" Your mother nudged you, and You reposed you were also hiding behind her.

     "This is my daughter, (Y/n)! Sorry, I should've let you know that I was bringing her... I hope it is okay that I brought her." I timidly stood there, staring at the ground.

        "Oh, it's perfectly fine! Shoto could use a little friend!" The Rei woman stated as she looked down to the multi-colored boy clinging to her leg.

         The butterfly's in my tummy began to flutter violently, I felt like I was going to throw up.

A/n: YO YO YO!!! It's 2:30 right now and I have written my first part to my first story!! WOOHOOOOOO!!!!