*•Sno-cones•*

"Are you ok, hun?" Mother mumbled in my ear. I pushed her face away, giggling.

         "Yep! I'm just super duper exited!" I looked towards the boy and smiled. He shrank down further behind his mother.

          The Rei woman whispered something to the boy.

        "Sorry about Shoto, he is very shy around new people! He will warm up to you eventually." She said while leading us into the huge yard.

        "Now, would you like some tea, (M/n)?" My mother smiled and nodded as she followed Rei into the house.

        "Soo.."  I mumbled while looking at the ground. I looked up at the boy. He looked nervous and it seemed like he could tell I was too.

        "Do you want a snow cone?" He mumbled.

        "What's a 'Snow Cone'?" I questioned as I tilted my head a bit to the side. He looked shocked.

       "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A SNOW CONE IS??" He practically screamed.

      I shook my head in response, giggling a bit at his reaction. I followed him into his kitchen, where he began to get out the supplies.

    I watched as he produced a block of Ice to make the snow out of.

   "You already have your quirk?" I asked, shocked.

   "Mhmm!" He responded, nodding his head. I can do this too! He said, lighting the tip of one of his fingers on fire.

   "WHOA! That's super duper cool!" I said, observing his hand. He smiled in a small line.

   "Thanks! I don't really like using it though.." I didn't really want to hear more of his 'backstory', so I just smiled and took the red snow-cone and walked with him to the courtyard.

A/n: I was craving snow cones.