Important Info

Hello everyone, its glad to be back here on Wattpad after a while. I have a couple of stories that are currently active, thank you for supporting those stories as well.

I've been doing alot recently, life has kinda got me by the balls atm. However none of that matters now. I've been playing a lot of Jedi Fallen Order, I'm on my 5th playthrough atm. I've become fascinated with making a fanfiction about Cal because I think there's a lot of potential to go along with the continued story. In this story you'll have my take on the original Jedi Fallen order story, but with a little bit of my own twist in it.

I know that a lot of my followers are used to me doing wrestling fanfiction. That will stay those are a permanent fixture of my account. But I wanted to try something different I've been a Star Wars fan for a long time and I've been reading a lot of the Cal Kestis Fanfictions on here. My problem is that there are not that many of these Fanfictions on this website

I've decided to take the liberty of fleshing out the second sister AKA Trilla. I think her character has a lot to bring to the table when it comes to a story. I personally find her to be the most entertaining Inquisitor also somebody you can get behind and sympathize with their story. I'm not saying that any of the other inquisitors aren't good I just feel like Trilla has the most potential in terms of a storyline to be fleshed out.

With these chapters I'm going to try to make the word limit at least to 1000 or 1400 words. I want to test my writing ability because I have been gone for a while, I want to see how well I can improve with this story.

If people are really interested in the story I would like to get a chapter out every week I don't know what day yet because I just started a new job but with time we'll figure that out as we go. Also if any of you has any suggestions about what you want to see in the story or maybe something to be flushed out let me know in the comments of future chapters.