Part 1 - Where

Where am I? I cant remember a thing. My body feels oddly weak and fragile. Both of my arms are being pulled on by two Purge Troopers.

It really Happened....

"L-let....me....g-go." I whimper

"Shut up scum. Noone permitted you to speak." One of the troopers say, continuing this stroll to nowhere

The Trooper and myself stop at a big metallic door, as the other Trooper punched in some kind of code, allowing the door to open. My body was brought to a chair, arms and legs being restrained to the damn thing. How the hell did this happen? I shouldn't be here, I should be with my friends. I should be helping train the next generation of Jedi. Instead, I have two lousy Purge Troopers treating me no better than a womp rat.

After my body was completely restrained to the chair, The Troopers left, leaving me in silence. Its oddly peaceful, noting noone is around. This wouldnt be so bad if I wasnt in the grasp of The Empire however. I lean my head back, looking up at the ceiling. It was nothing special, just a plain metal room with some ventilation that was to far out of my reach. I try moving my legs and hands to no avail, the Empire really wasnt messing around when it came to capturing Jedi.

My eyes linger around the room once more, trying to find some sort of imperfection I could take advantage of. In the far right of the room laid a control pad, that i assumed opened the door from the inside. Problem is I have no way to reach it, nor any code to open it.

Movement from outside the metallic door catches my attention. As the large door opened, in walked Two Purge Troopers. One carrying a Lance while the other carried a rifle. Both of them notched closer to me, until the lance wielded Trooper hit me right in the face. My head shot back, as blood leaked from my nose. I was stunned, and completely out of it.

"Is this what qualifies as a Jedi? Your telling me I trained my entire life for this? What a joke."

Honestly, it wouldnt be necessary for The Inquisitors to get involved either."

"Maybe....its because im....strapped to this...*cough* stupid chair...with no way to defend myself."

They both turn their heads, glaring directly at me. They walk over, undo my restraints, and assume a battle stance. This is hardly fair, as I had just gotten hurt earlier, and I dont have a weapon, unlike these two.

I swing my fist at the trooper, hitting him in his helmet. As he fell backwards hitting the floor, the other Trooper grabbed me, throwing my body into the for a mentioned metallic door. My body arched itself as my back took most of the blow. The Trooper walks over to my body, grabbing my hair. With one swift motion, he gets me to my feet, colliding his fist to my jaw. I fall back to the ground, grabbing my face in pain.

Before the two Troopers could do anymore damage, they seas the beatdown, facing the now opened metallic door. They both grab their weapons, stepping away from my body.

"S-second Sister." One of them say, shockingly

"You two are no longer needed. Leave at once." She states coldly

Without saying another word, the two Troopers quickly leave the room, leaving Trilla and I alone. The thought of that sickened me.

I slowly sit up from the floor, leaving my aching body against a wall. There standing a few meters away from me was The Second Sister, her helmet staring daggers into me.

"I see you've finally awakened." She says "It seems like your luck caught up to you after all."

"Dont talk to me." I say, shooting daggers at Trilla.