Chapter 1: The goblin vault manager.

WARNING
THIS STORY HAS MENTIONS OF ABUSE IN IT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

3rd person POV.

Things for harry started going downhill faster as the summer after Harry's second year of hogwarts ended. The dursly's had found out that Harry wasn't aloud to use magic outside of school,and because no one ever came out to check on harry they moved him back under the cupboard under the stairs but only with more locks and even a board for safe measures. However they knew that his owl had charms on it because he was underage so as to monitor if it's healthy or not and if the department for magical creatures finds its not they may make a visit. And because of this vernon dursly Harry's uncle had read most of the chapter about how to care for a large owl and found it needed to fly for at least 2 hours a day to be able to be considered healthy. So he aloud the boy to send out his owl at 8 pm and for him to get it at 10 pm but after 3 weeks of this they started not watching him when he takes out hedwig this gave him a idea. But he needed to think more right now though he was in his cupboard reading an newspaper his aunt had given him to put in hedwig's cage but decided to read it first. And he found something interesting.

News from America.

Officer John Howard late last got s call to a park about a fight when he arrived on the scene and was attacked by a guy with a gun no word on Who the gunman was yet. But officer Howard was forced into a conflict with the angered man to try to save the situation but it turned deadly quick, as the gunman shot at officer Howard who is thankfully recovering in the hospital in the arm officer Howard returned fire a gun fight then took place of around 2 minutes til officer Howard knew he had no other choice so he shot at the gunman hitting him in the chest right through the heart instantly killing him we have a statement from officer Howard.

Officer howard: do I regret killing him yes everyday, was there so.eyhing I could have done I don't know but I am glad to know that when my shot hit he didn't suffer. Let this. Be a lesson don't ever take life for granted.

Officer Howard will be receiving therapy because of the incident.

Harry's pov.

As I finally finished the article from America I thought about it.

Harry: (did I ever get therapy for when I had to kill professor quirrell.)

I thought about it for a minute.

Harry: (no I don't believe that I did.)

As I thought back to the event I felt a shiver go down my spine as I brought my legs up to my chest as I wrapped my arms around myself.

Harry: (honestly I probably don't deserve it.)

3rd person POV.

Harry then had a few thoughts that would ultimately change everything.

Harry: (is hogwarts safe?)

He kept thinking that over and over til he decided to something Hermione told him to do if he came up to a situation like this he wrote down the good and the bad about hogwarts from his perspective.

Good:

1: teaches me about everything magical.

2: I made friends there.

3: I've learned about my parents from there.

4: I've learned to play quidditch there.

5: I am not starved there.

Bad:

1: Was left at train station not knowing where train was.