Chapter 7: wizengamot chaos, meeting my betrotheds and well earned rest.

3rd person POV.

Time skip.

It's been 4 hours since the wizengamot session has started, and so far 20 people have been arrested but Cornelius fudge has tried to say there was a mistake. But when he tried that lord black would ask if he was supporting Voldemort by trying to keep people under him out of Azkaban, that made him be quiet as he tried to think of ways to be seen good in the public. Amelia was aloud to question the people who claimed imperious but had to stick to a list of questions because these was still lords and ladies of houses.

Are you a supporter of the dark lord known as Voldemort?

Are you a death eater?

What crimes did you commit when you was active as a death eater?

Who else is a death eater?

After another hour a arrest warrant went out quickly and quietly for the ones who wasn't here at the session who claimed imperious. Is when they brought lord crabb in and questioned.

Amelia: chief witch may I ask a few questions that aren't on the list, seeing as this is an inner circle member I promise it isn't about his family or anything else.

Madam longbottom thought about it for a few seconds as she then said.

Augusta: I'll allow it but no personal questions I shall stop it if I see fit.

Amelia: *nods* if Sirius black isn't a death eater, then who is Voldemorts his right hand would it be belitrix lestrange?

Everyone began muttering a bit as he answer.

Lord crabb: *monotone* no.

This seemed to even cause surprise to Amelia as everyone in the room.

Amelia: why is that it's said that she's one of the most feared and powerful death eaters around.

Arcturus: *eyes narrowed*

Lord crabb: *monotone* she was never a death eater.

Even more chaos reigned soon the wizengamot as madam longbottem even yelled.

Augusta: *furious* no that's not right she was there that night.

She wiped her face a bit.

Augusta: *furious* she was there a crazed smile on her face, as she laughed.

Amelia: *turns to Augusta* while I can agree that this is strange I need to know did you ever see her cast a spell at any of you.

Calming herself with a few breath as she thinks back.

Augusta: as I left through the floo with Neville she never did her husband did though.

Amelia: why is belitrix not a death eater?

Lord crabb: *monotone* because she said she would not throw her loyalty to her family away, she would say that blacks never bow to anyone or anything.

Amelia: then why was she there she can be traced back to many crime scenes.

Lord crabb: *monotone* her husband had potioned her so heavily that it was like her mind broke.

Arcturus: *grips cane tightly*

Lord crabb: *monotone* her husband would always bring her with us whenever we could but she'd never throw a spell.

Arcturus: I demand this be investigated as her lord if she is innocent of these crimes I want her released from Azkaban prison along with the kiss on sight order on Sirius black revoked!