chapter 9: auntie Bella, narcissa malfoy and Potter manor

I followed behind grandfather as he went over to my aunt Bellatrix, I saw a few ministry employees near her as they gave her. Her things back from when she was imprisoned. I stopped behind grandfather as he stopped in front of her I peaked a little from behind him, as he asked.

Arcturus: Bellatrix do you have everything.

She slowly nods as she looked through her stuff she then said in a scratchy voice.

Bellatrix: e-everything except my wand.

Grandfather then held up a hand with a curved wand in.

Arcturus: I had demanded them to give it to me, because as head of your house laws say I can claim your wand back unless it is destroyed. Which they couldn't do without my permission.

He then handed it to her as she looked down at it with a small smile she noticed a child behind lord black one that she could recognize anyway his hair was in a messy ponytail his bright emerald eyes was filled with curiosity as they looked up at her.

Arcturus: *steps aside* this is my heir and your nephew Harry James potter, he recovering so please do upset him.

I looked up at Bellatrix lestrange, suddenly she knew down to my height.

Bellatrix: (he's been hurt badly) *softly* hello there h-harry it's nice to meet you.

Harry: *blank face* hello it's nice to meet you as well.

Bellatrix: (mind arts) *softly* I hope we can get along.

I nodded to her.

Arcturus: now then both of you need to come along, your nurse is going to wrong my neck I've had you out far to long.

Time skip.

As we made it back to my room I saw that 2 other rooms was occupied now as well, and another room was opened and my a-aunt Bellatrix went in it with the healers an nurses, I went in to my room I saw mister moody looking out the window as he said.

Moody: this is the last day of the aurors protection.

Arcturus: yes it is.

They was silent for a few moments til my grandfather said.

Arcturus: how would you like to be hired by the black family.

Moody: *grunts* oh and what this job entail.

Arcturus: mostly bodyguard and teaching.

Moody: let me take a guess for who?

H said as he waved a hand at me.

Arcturus: yes but can you blame me, he's a danger magnet.

Harry: *protests* hey it's not fair I don't looking for it, trouble finds me.

Moody: *grunts* that it does.

He then looked back at grandfather.

Moody: and what of payment.

Arcturus: *sits down* hmmm considering your reputation and how skilled you are along with it, you would be doing 2 jobs. 

I looked back and forth at them honestly I like mister moody he is incredibly honest and won't lie to me because I'm young.

Arcturus: I believe $1,000 galleons a month this a live-in situation as well, and food and drink is provided.

Honestly that's incredible Ron told me his dad makes around $700 galleons a year, I wonder if there's a way I can help him.