chapter 5: a 3 way marriage contract with arcturus black, breaking the chains.

Time skip 1 hour.

3rd person POV.

We go over to gringotts in Slingblade's office where he was currently reading over something very important, a 3 way marriage contract between two families in America and harry potter.

Slingblade: this seems authentic now let's see information on the bloodmoon family.

He then opened a file as he started reading.

The bloodmoon family is a pure blood vampire family that is directly related the famous Dracula, they are pure blooded vampires that have a special magic when born that allows them resistance to the sun. They are very loyal to the potter family when James Potter protected a child of the bloodmoon family from a known vampire hunter. Ever sense then they got along very much so. The bloodmoon family is one of the most powerful family's in America currently, Vincent bloodmoon the current head of house bloodmoon is on the president of magical America board of governor's, and is one of 5 advisors for the president of magical America.

Slingblade: can't catch a break huh kid.

He then read over the other family in the contract.

The sliverwolf family is one of the most influential families in America, they family is a family of pureblood werewolves. Because so many werewolves have been born, th last few generations have acquired a new ability with their werewolf gens where they have their ears and tail out at will. Increasing the power and speed. They are very friendly with the potter family after lily Potter protected the head of house sliverwolf, Cynthia silverwolf from an assassination attempt.

There was also a letter from Harry's parents about the marriage contract.

Harry's POV.

I was currently learning about potions.

Harry: I don't think Snape even teaches a quarter of this stuff.

Moody: this is essential for your education, if your out on the road and can't get to a town. Being able to maje a potion cam mean life or death.

Harry: yeah I know.

I was currently on my year 5th potions book sense I read the other 4.

Harry: hmmmm drought of peace.

Moody: what of it.

Harry: this is something Snape asked me questions over it last year, had taken 30 points since I couldn't answer a "first year" question.

Moody: *lowly growls* that greasy haired death eater.

Harry: meh I won't be seeing him again hopefully.

Tonks: hey Harry do you want to get a haircut?

Harry: honestly I've been thinking growing my hair out a bit.

Tonks: now that I look at it, I think it did grow.

Harry: really?

She took out a hand mirror and handed it to me, I looked in it and sure enough my hair was a bit longer.

Harry: I swear this stuff reads my mind.

I gave her mirror back as she asked.

Tonks: so how long did you want it?

Harry: um well Hermione did say I'd look good in a messy ponytail so maybe that.

Kingsley: hmmm I think it would suit you.

I just shrugged as we heard a knock on the door, mister Kingsley pointed his wand at it and asked.

Kingsley: who is it?