chapter 4: two trials along with vault reviews and an attempted assult.

Time skip 1 hour.

Harry's POV.

As I slowly opened my eyes, I looked around I saw I was in clawhearts office again as tonks came over to me, she knelt down to me I looked and saw I was in a wheelchair I tried to get up but I couldn't I felt so very weak.

Tonks: take it easy harry your very weak right now you need rest, clawheart here will explain.

I could only nod as I saw clawheart come over to me as he had some paper in his hands.

Clawheart: mister Potter with the release of the rest of your wordless magic, the reason why you feel empty right now is because a part of your magical core released with your unblocking of your wordless magic. Please allow us to use the merlin power scale on you to be certain.

I slowly nodded I was so very tired he brought it over and took my hand as he put it over it, it glowed brightly as what floated above it made my eyes widened and I heard gasps.

1,300.

A few other goblins went in to a huddle to talk, clawheart quickly joined them after what seemed to be a minute clawheart cane over to me again and said as put of the corner of my eye I saw miss Amelia's worried look.

Clawheart: the reason you feel the way you do, is because that you have additional magic now your body is trying to recover from shock at the returned power to you.

I slowly nodded.

Clawheart: now to use your wordless magic try easy spells to you, the more you a spell the easier it will be to use it wordlessly.

I nodded it seemed easy enough.

Clawheart: you will feel better if you drink this it is a pepper up potion.

He handed it to tonks as she came over to me, and said with the potion in her hand.

Tonks: Harry I need you to open your mouth  for me and tilt your head back.

I slowly nodded as I did what she said I could feel the potion go down as I drank it, I'll never get used to the taste of it liquidfid pepper, after the bottle is empty I started to feel better but still tired.

Clawheart: mister Potter you will continue to feel tired for a good part of the day I will leave you in the capable hands of lady bones and her auror's, I must prepare for your next unblocking.

I nodded with a small.

Harry: thank you.

Clawheart: it was a pleasure to help you.

I saw mister Slingblade as I said.

Harry: mister Slingblade

He came over to me.

Slingblade: yes mister Potter is there something you need?

Harry: I want a review of my vault I want a total count of how much money I have, and I want every vault under my titles as well I want them separate and I would also like for you to separate the values of each everything that isn't money and their value.

He grinned like a madman as he said.

Slingblade:*grinning* is that all mister Potter.

Harry: hmmm honestly see if there is any possible business opportunities open for us.

His grin grew wider if at all possible as I heard him he actually sounded excited.

Slingblade: *grinning like a madman* anything else?