part 1

(Reggie's POV)

I was in my room usually cuddling with my boyfriend Darren or scrolling through my Instagram page. today was boring, the boys and I had just finished doing our group youtube video. Oli and manager ty were finished editing it off...

"why is it so boring!?" I said shouting out a little bit. I then heard a knock at the door...

"come in," I said...

"hey, reg!" I turned around to see Justin, Kane, and Seb walking in with smirks on their faces. I know these guys are up to no good...

"what do you want?" I said getting annoyed at them walking to my bed...

"so the three of us know you and Darren are together and well-" Kane said looking at Justin and Seb with his smirk still stuck to his face...

"well, what?" I said with a bit of anger...

"ok, ok calm down. we wanted to do a prank on him so we want you to be in this prank?" he said looking at me hoping for a *yes* I know these guys are going to make some much trouble, but I still wanted to know what prank they want me to be in...

"What prank?" I said raising an eyebrow at them...

"it's called ignore your own boyfriend for 24 hours!" said Seb and Justin at the same time and they both stood up jumping like crazy kids ready for school...

"so do you want to do it?" Kane said waiting for my answer, I really wanted to say *no*. but the other part of me says *yes*...

"if you won't do it, you might do the chores for the whole week?" he said and that's when I remember, I did a bad prank on manager ty and he gave me a warning, to do chores for the whole week...

"fine!" I said scoffing before rolling my eyes at them, they all just skipped off merrily like like little kids. I hope Dar doesn't get mad at me.

(skip to nighttime)

Darren was already asleep, I was on my phone scrolling through TikTok, when someone send me a message and it was Kane...

Reggie: what now?

Kane: hey, I just wanted to say you can start your prank tomorrow morning!

Reggie: I know that you dum*ss

Kane: oh, hahaha sorry....  bye!

Kane had left the chat...

"agh, I hate this, why did I have to agree on this!" I said out loud too much, which woke up Dar...

"baby are you ok?" he said sitting up, rubbing his eyes gently...

"I'm fine babe!" I said turning to him and cupping his face. he giggled a bit and it just melt my heart. how the hell am I supposed to ignore something so freakin cute like this. I pulled him in and kissed him softly on the lips...

"I'm sorry if I woke you up baby bear!" I said getting mad at myself cause I woke him up!

"it's ok, I was just worried about you. that's all," he said which makes me happy that he cares about me...

"now can we cuddle please?" he said in a cute tone. I pulled him down suddenly making him yelp. I laughed at the cuteness...

"Sorry, bub. I didn't mean to scare you!" I said looking at him, he just looked at me and smiled. I then kissed him on the forehead and after a few minutes, Darren and I had already fallen asleep.

(skip to morning time)

I was already downstairs relaxing on the couch and was about to take a nap when somebody nudged me by the shoulder...

*cough* *cough* "Reggie Macalino did you forget our prank deal?" I set up to see Justin giving me a calm smile with Seb and Kane beside him...

"ok, ok I'll start!" I said getting a bit annoyed. after this prank is over I'm going to kill these three dumb*sses and I really mean it. I got up and rolled my eyes at them before leaving...

"ok, Kane start the timer now!" Seb said and Kane start the timer, now the prank had started and the worse thing is that I had to ignore my baby bear for 24 hours and I know this might break his heart. I walked out to the basketball court to shoot some hoops...

(after 40 hoops)

I was beaten down and sweating hard as hell, I took off my shirt and went inside to get a cold drink of water and when I got in my face dropped, Darren was sitting in the kitchen eating his breakfast happily, *cute*. I then turned around and saw Kane, Seb, and Justin all sitting in the living room watching me. I took a deep breath and walked into the kitchen...

"oh, hey bub I was wondering if you want to get boba?" he said and I know getting boba with him was my favorite thing to do on a nice sunny day, but today was not the day cause I had to ignore him. I just got my water and walked away from the kitchen...

"oh, ok if you don't want to go we don't have to go!" he shouted, and in the corner of my eyes, I could see he is still eating his breakfast happily. I smiled a little bit, then left to take a shower...