part 6

(still no one's POV)

but he was too late...

Kane, Justin, and Seb blocked it just in time before it had hit Darren, Regie came running to Darren and hugged him tight...

"Baby, are you ok?" said Regie worriedly...

"bub, I'm fine, thx to my three little heroes!" said Darren looking at the three boys standing there and looking at Darren too, making sure if he was ok...

"are you ok Dar?" said Y/n running to me panting...

"I'm fine Y/n-san, but who threw that ball?" said Darren looking at Y/n telling that he was fine, but questioning who throw the beach ball...

"hey, I'm so sorry, are you ok?" shouted a young boy running fast as he could to see if Darren was ok, he then bow down...

"I'm truly sorry, mister I didn't see you!" he said guilty of his mistake. Darren then got up and patted the boy's head...

"it's ok!" Darren said...

"you don't have to bow you know?" Darren said then laugh. the young boy blushed in embarrassment...

(I know in china you bow to respect or say *sorry* to a person and I'm sorry if the part up there might make you mad...)

"honey, come one we have to go!" shouted the young boy's mum...

"looks like your mum's calling!" said Y/n, Justin then handed the ball back to the young boy...

"um yes, and I really sorry, mister!" said the young boy, bowing again...

"it's ok!" said Darren...

"um, before I leave, what's your name mister?" said the young boy looking at Darren...

"oh, my name is Darren Liang, what's your-" but before Darren could say anything the young boys gave Darren a tight hug and gave him a piece of paper...

"as we meet again, Uncle Dar!" the young boy said before running off...

"what was that all about?" said Oli walking in with the others. Darren then turned around and set down on the sand ready to read the piece of paper. everyone too did the same...

"why did he call me uncle?" said Darren to himself out loud, probably for all the others to hear. Darren then opens the piece of paper and reads it out loud...

Dear little brother, the boy you met and the one who gave you this piece of paper was my son and your nephew Chen Liang. well, you reading this right now means, I'm happy you finally have a family with Regie and Regie if Darren's reading this out loud, please protect my little brother and my nephew or niece for me. I'm grateful if you can do that. Kane, Justin, and Seb my little baby brother's little helpers, you three please do protect your nephew/niece. Darren my little brother, I'm really grateful you found wonderful friends and someone you love to be with. please take care little brother!

Love from your dear big sister: Mei Mei Liang

Darren started crying hard reading the letter out loud. he stopped and climbed into Regie's arms and started crying really hard, everyone set there in shock and silence. they'd all remembered Darren telling them about his big sister who always bullies him a lot, but time had passed and his sister had disappeared living a note saying...

Dear family, I'm leaving home and never coming back!

Darren hasn't seen his big sister for a long time or heard from her, but the letter that he read out made his heart melt. he had forgiven his big sister's doing, a long time ago, but he didn't tell it to her face...

"Darren there's another paper!" said Y/n grabbing another paper on the sand beside him and Regie...

"I'll read it!" Y/n said...

Dear little brother, here's another piece of paper for you and your friends/boyfriend to read, so remember the day I left you, mum and dad, well that's because I found out that I was pregnant and I didn't want to tell you or mum and dad about it. I was too scared to tell you guys, because I thought you would hate me and I know you wanted to forgive me for those things I did to you years ago, well you don't have to forgive me cause it's my fault I did those things to you, I was such a BAKA, that I didn't see the path it was leading me through, so that's why I ran away. I hope you understand, and I know you will be mad at me, but just now I will always love you, little brother!

Love from you dear big sister: Mei Mei Liang...

Darren started crying harder, Regie comfort him...

"shhh, baby this wasn't your fault or hers, it was the path see choice was wrong!" said Regie rubbing Darren's back and comforting him. after a few seconds Darren was calm down and he fell asleep...

"looks like mama bear, fell asleep!" said Y/n packing the staff up and getting ready to leave...

"ok, come one let got before the sun sets down!" said manager ty, and they all listen and walked their way to the van...

(yes, they have a huge van to fit a lot of people inside! UwU)

Regie was holding Darren close to him and rubbing his back a bit more to comfort him on the ride back home. on the way back they dropped off Y/n at her place, where she was living with her parents and siblings...

"Bye Dar!" Y/n said before leaving waving at the van. now it was the north star boys that were all in the van...

"is Dar going to be ok?" said Seb worriedly...

"he going to be fine, Seb" said Regie patting Seb on the head. they all had arrived back home...

"leave the staff in the van, guys will get them out later in the morning!" said manager ty before getting out of the van. Regie then carried his baby, inside the house and up to their shared room. Regie cleaned Darren up and tucked him into bed, he then went inside the bathroom to take a nice warm shower.

after his warm shower, Regie came out wearing some comfy clothes for bed, he gently got under the blankets and gently turned Darren around to cuddle with him...

"you know, if you want to talk bub, we can!" Regie said waiting for Darren to speak. Regie knows Darren more than anyone else and he can tell Darren was awake...

"How the heck did you-" but before Darren could say anything, Regie smashed his lips on Darren's.

after a few minutes of kissing, they both broke the kiss for air...

"so do you want to talk now?" said Regie lifting Darren's chin up. Darren just smiled...

"no, I think I'm already happy and we don't need to talk about anything!" said Darren smiling at Regie who was smiling too...

"that's great if your happy then I'm happy!" said Regie pulling Darren closer to him...

"you know I never hated my sister back then, she was just jealous that mum and dad always had more intention over me than over her, I guess," said Darren playing with Regie's hair...

"even, though she didn't come up to me and didn't talk to me face to face, I'm still happy she told me why she left a long time ago!" said Darren smiling at Regie and then giving him a peck on the lips...

"well, even though she didn't come up and talk to you face to face aren't you happy that she loves you?" questioned Regie...

"yes, I'm happy Bub, I am-" Darren said smiling at his nonchalant man before dozing off to sleep. Regie giggled at the cuteness...

"good night, baby!" Regie said before kissing his forehand and falling to sleep.

(good night lovebirds| (>UwU<)|)

The End