part 4

(still no one's POV)

all he could do was wait for someone to walk in...

Regie stood there angrily, waiting for Justin to reply...

"come one I'm waiting, Justin?" said Regie getting annoyed. Justin gulped and...

"oh Justin there you are, I've been looking for you!" shouted Ryan walking in just in time, Justin exhale in relive...

"hey, Reg" shouted Ryan running straight toward them. Regie breaths in and...

"hey, Ryan how's your day?" said Regie back to his nonchalant self...

*how the heck does Regie become so calm after that?* thought Justin standing there thinking to himself...

"oh, that's great. I have to go now, see you guys later bye!" said Regie happily, he then walked straight to Justin and whispered something...

"Talk to you later!" he said and walked off smiling happily. Justin just stood there scared...

"Justin, you good?" said Ryan patting him on the shoulder. Justin then snapped out of it and nodded that he was fine. the two friends then walked off.

(end of no one's POV...)

(Darren's POV)

I woke up feeling great, even though I had just taken a nap...

"ugh, I need to take a shower!" I said smelling myself before walking over to the bathroom... After that, I put on one of Regie's big hoodies which are his size, mostly hiding my tummy down to where my thighs are and I was wearing some of my favorite reap jeans...

 After that, I put on one of Regie's big hoodies which are his size, mostly hiding my tummy down to where my thighs are and I was wearing some of my favorite reap jeans

looking at myself in the mirror, I stared in *AWE*...

"I look so cute!" I said happily to myself. I then walked out closing the door behind me. I was already walking on my way straight to the stairs when I stopped in my tracks and heard some people talking. I quietly crept my way to Seb's room, this is my time to activate my ninja stealth mode on. quickly and quietly I stood close to Seb's half-open door...

"So the prank is going great!" said Seb happily. I was confused...

"What prank?" I whispered to myself...

"Regie is doing great ignoring Dar!" said Kane.

*I couldn't believe this, they force Regie to do their little dirty prank!* I thought to myself...

*these three are going to get punishment and I know what to do...*

"wait, but maybe we are going too far on this. what if they break up?" Seb said worriedly and it looks like he cares about me and Regie's relationship...

"your right, but they can make up again right!" said Kane standing up...

"wait, but what if Re-Regie ge-get's mad?" stuttered Justin a little bit...

"what do you mean he is going to be mad?" said Kane who looked a bit confused, I saw Seb and Justin look at each other than at Kane...

"dude have you not seen Regie angry before?" said both of them to Kane...

"no, not really?" Kane said...

"oh, now you're his favorite person, HUH?" both Justin and Seb said a bit annoyed...

"really Regie thinks I'm his favorite person?" said Kane jumping up to his bed and jumping up and down happily. I saw Seb and Justin getting annoyed, they both took the pillows and started a pillow fight with Kane, three of them laughed and giggled, like 5-year-old kids...

"cute!" I said in *awe* and then left to give Regie a huge kiss and tell him the news. I ran down the stairs and saw Oli in the kitchen getting something for him to eat...

"oh, you woke up happy!" he said, I on the other hand couldn't calm down already, I'm literally hyped up...

"geez, you're hyped up this day," he said and I somehow don't know why, but gave him a huge hug before running out to find my prince. I can tell Oli was confused. I ran out the door and to the basketball court and that's when I saw my nonchalant prince. I smiled widely and ran to him...

"BABY!" I shouted running up to him. Regie turned around and I literally jumped onto him, good thing he caught me. I then placed my lips on his and kissed him, I felt like he was shocked at first, but then a few seconds he kissed back. I felt butterflies in my stomach and for sure that kiss felt amazing.

we both broke the kiss and stared into each other eyes in *awe*...

"you know somehow the prank failed for you, baby!" I said teasingly...

"yeah- WAIT what how did you-" before he could say something I again smashed my lips on his, he then gave up and kissed me back. we both broke and looked at each other... then burst out laughing...

"ok, baby but how the heck did you found out?" he said still carrying me. I smiled and told him everything...

"Wow, well what's your plan on getting them back?" he said smirking evilly. I smiled happily...

"well, I want some people to be in this prank with us!" I said smiling at him, he looked at me and then to the right, I followed his gaze and that was when my whole face turned red...

"Hey, Dar how was the kiss?" shouted Oli sitting next to Ryan, and next to Ryan were bae manager ty and Y/n...

"that was literally a real frickin movie scene!" shouted Y/n jumping up and down. I was blushing so hard that I didn't want to even look at them...

"That was beautiful!" shouted Ryan and somehow I feel like he had his phone out the whole time...

*giggling* "baby, your face is red!" teased Regie and giggled at me. I gently smack his left shoulder and hid my face on the right side of his shoulder. I then heard laughing. I was too embarrassed to even look at them...

"awe, is Dar hiding his blushing face?" I heard Y/n teasing me...

"Y/n-san, please stop!" I said a little angry...

"aww come one let me see your face!" said Y/n in awe...