Dominance

Warnings: smut. also I wrote this late at night and wanted to go ahead and publish it so there may be some typos still, I'll go over them later ksjdkfjsdkf
enjoyyyy

"the monster let out a loud whine in shock and pain, fleeing from battle in fear..." Eddie spoke in an intense tone. This DnD game was a lot faster than the other ones you played with them recently. It was also a lot more boring... like... very boring. However you stayed entertained by Eddie Munson's facial expressions and the amount of happiness he radiated as he narrated the game. You pretended that he pissed you off, however it was quite the opposite case, though you'd never admit it outloud, Eddie is a rather attractive and sweet man once you get to know him.

"Hey! earth to Y/N" Eddie waved his hand in front of your face and you stared blankly into the wall behind him, eventually breaking from the trance in a bit of a jump. "Oh! Eddie.." you nervously chuckle, "sorry,  I guess I was distracted" you said as you look around, "where is everyone?" Eddie chuckles, "distracted you were! the game finished a while a go and everyone left, I started picking things up before realizing you staring out into space" he laughes, crossing his eyes making fun of you slightly. You just chuckle and give him a glare. "uhm right sorry about that Ed, I'll be on my way now." you start to pick up your belongings and head toward the door.

"wait! Y/N can you stay a bit?" Eddie ask's you, in a bit softer tone than usual. You can see his eyes soften a bit when asking, clearly nervous about asking the question. "uhm yeah sure, what's up?" you as Eddie and he shrugs, "well.... you see, I have to clean up the room a bit you know, cause of spring break and stuff. Wouldn't want to leave all the work to the poor janitors, amiright?" he chuckles nervously. "Since when do you care about the 'poor janitors'?" you chuckle, furrowing your brows as you sit on the table in front of him. You'd never really seen Eddie be this quiet, or shy. You definitely suspected that something was up, maybe he wanted to pull a prank on you or something, you thought, but didn't really care about it, you wanted to see him anyway, the way he smiles when he talks, how he actually seems to enjoy your company unlike everyone else.

"Y/N, listen I know I'm a douchebag, but what did I ever do to make you so aggresive towards me all the time?" Eddie ask's you, "thats really random.. uh.. Well Eddie listen it's not.. I you know.. I am not mad at you, never have been. My emotions... are just hard to handle so I try to switch them around... y'know?" you say softly, probably the softest you've ever spoken to him. Eddie shifts himself closer to you, a devilish grin escaping, "You trying to say instead of hating me you... like me?" Eddie laughs, "You? like me? This isn't some kind of sick joke is it? because I swear if it is, I am getting payback and you will not enjoy it sweetheart" he chuckles.

"seriously Eddie" you roll your eyes and grab his face softly, pushing your lips against his in a kiss that slowly becomes more and more passionate and you realize how he kisses back, licking the bottom of your lip asking for access, as you accept his tongue attacks the inside of your mouth, before you need to pull away for air. "Damn you're a good kisser Munson!" you laugh. He smirks, "Oh come on I'm good at other things too." he says as he trails his way down to your neck, sucking and licking at it eventually finding your sweet spot, making you gasp. "ooh you like that sweetheart?" he says and you whine softly, "yes.. fuck say that again I like it" and he obliges, "oh you like that sweetheart? like the way I attack your skin?" he smirks at you and you get flustered, hiding your face with your hands. Eddie gets a bit aroused by this and grabs your hands, pushing your back onto the table, holding your hands above your head.

"nahuh Sweetheart, you gotta show me that beautiful face of yours" he whispers in your ear. You whine at this, rubbing your legs together. Eddie notices this and gets a rise out of it, "ooh well aren't you such a naughty girl already so needy for me and I've not even done a thing yet" he chuckles, grabbing your shirt, lifts you up and you raise your arms so he can pull off the shirt, he then puts his hand around the small of your back, bringing it up to your bra and unclasps it as you pull the straps off your arms. Eddie brings himself back up and kisses you deeply again, as you both fight for dominance with your tongues and Eddie obviously winning.