Needy

You were laying in your bed before hearing a knock on your window, going to check it out and see you're sweet boyfriend Eddie. "Eddie my parents are home!" You whisper to him, letting him in. "Yeah I know but I really missed you" he replied with a gentle look on his face. He sat down on your bed and cuddled up to a pillow, "watcha been up toooo?" He asks in a higher pitch. "Nothiiiing, just listening to music until you got here" you replied. "I missed you a lot" Eddie said, reaching his arms out to you and you go and lay with him.

Eddie smirks and starts placing soft kisses against your neck, surprising for a second but you give into it. Moaning a bit before you grab his hair and pull him up to your lips, fighting for dominance with your tongue, then pulling away, "wow you are Soo needy aren't you?" you told him with a smirk on your face. He looks at you with a goofy face, "Me?? what? neverr.. I'd never be really needy for a really pretty and sexy person like you.. neverrr" he chuckled.

"sure you wouldn't" you replied, and rolled yourself ontop of him. "lets put that to the test then shall we?" you say as an idea pops into your head. you bring yourself down to Eddie's pants and slowly unbutton them, dragging them off his hips, then painfully slowly you do the same with his boxers, until his cock springs out. You bring your head down and lightly lick the tip, before spitting on it, making him whine. "hmm? what was that Eddie? I couldn't hear you?" you chuckle, just making him groan.

You slowly stroke your hand up and down, teasing his tip with your thumb, getting faster causing Eddie to moan and buck his hips, making you stop, "awh see? you are a needy slut for me after all" you chuckle, "you have to behave for me and then maybe I'll let you cum, okay honey?" you tell him, and he nods, "use your words sweetheart" you tell him, "yes, please yes I'll behave please just let me cum" he whines, and you start stroking again, slow like you did when you first started, lowering your head down onto him and rolling your tongue over his tip, sucking him off while your hand gets what you can't reach.

Eddie whines, trying hard not to buck his hips or grab onto your hair, clenching his fist into the sheets, moaning and whining violently as you get faster and rougher, "please shit please let me cum I need to cum so bad baby" Eddie whines, rolling his head back. "mm... You've been a good boy so far.. I guess you deserve it." you tell him, getting yourself back to work, going harder than before, eventually pushing him off the edge as he releases.

You lift your head off of him and go to kiss him, letting him taste himself. he kisses you deeply and happily before he pulls away, "shit you're good.." he sighs, and you chuckle, "and you my sweet boy are needy as fuck."

A/N
ugh sorry if this is kinda shitty compared to the first chapter, I haven't had the time or patience to make that long of a chapter recently. I hope you guys enjoy this though! I'm also about to start working on a few requests I've gotten so yay!!! (also there might be a few spelling or grammar errors I'm so sorry!)