drug dealer

This is a request from my friend Emily! :)

Emily walked through the forest, sitting down on the picnic table as she waited for her drug dealer Eddie. Once he got there she smiled happily.

They greeted eachother and then Eddie sat down, "so are you wanting the usual today or we could try something else out?" He asked, "actually yeah, I do. You still got that horse tranquilizer? I've heard it does WONDERS" Emily exclaims.

Eddie kind of seems a bit shocked at first before answering, "damn that's really strong you sure about that?" He questions, "yes I really want something strong Ed"

"Okay yeah I got the special K but it's back at my trailer so do you just wanna ride with me there?" He smiles, you two have had a bit of a flirting thing going on for a while now and you can tell by the shift in Eddie's eyes that he wants you more than he let's on.

Once they get to the trailer Emily smiles as Eddie helps her inside, "aight uh you can just sit there while I look for it cool?" He says, violently rummaging around his room looking for it.

You instead walk into his room and look around, "uhm what are those stains?" You laugh as you point towards his bed, "uh... those.. uh yeah.. I don't know what those stains are," he replies in a chuckle.

You smile as you sit on the bed and look up at him innocently, "eddie..?" You ask, "yea dollface?" He replies and it takes you back a bit.

"I really need you Eddie" you blurt out and it surprises him, "you..? Like need my drugs? Need me as a friend?" He asks, but you just shake your head, "no Eddie I need you like...damnit! Eddie fuck!"

She shakes her head and just stands up and kisses Eddie, he kisses back but his eyes widened a bit at first. He wraps his arms around your waist and takes one hand up the back of your shirt, unclasping your bra. You work at taking your shirt and bra off only separating from the kiss when needed before going to take off Eddie's shirt as well.

"Fuck Emily I didn't know you were so perfect" he whined, digging his head into your boobs going to work at them, licking and sucking your nipples.

You whine run your hand down to Eddie's belt, undoing it quickly and yanking down his pants and boxers. You never expected him to be that big and you gently whine.

You go down and get on your knees, licking his tip gently causing him to gasp before you spit on his cock and put your lips around him, bobbing your head ever so slowly just to tease him, making him whine until he gets a bit mad, grabbing your hair and doing it himself. He gets faster and starts moaning more, bucking his hips causing you to gag.

"Fuck Emily sweetheart fuck I'm gonna cum" he whines. However you are able to yank your head away before he releases. "Mmm not so fast" you chuckle. Taking off your own pants.

"Fuck Eddie I can't wait anymore I'm so fucking wet." You whine and get down on the bed for him, he smirks at this, "mmm such a fucking slut for me hmm?" He whispers in your ear, gentle biting your earlobe.

Eddie puts his tip in and slowly pushes in the rest, giving you time to adjust until he hears you whine and slowly starts to thrust.

Eddie gets faster and throws your legs over his shoulder getting rougher, "fuck Eddie!" You moan, grabbing onto his arms digging your nails in.

That causes him to whine and his thrusts eventually become sloppy, "fucking fuck shit Emily fuck I'm gonna cum" he grunts, bringing one of his hands down to your clit rubbing fast circles, driving you crazy.

"Fuck I'm coming Eddie shit," you gasp, your back arching as you release, Eddie quickly following.

"Shit Emily you're so perfect" Eddie moans as he pulls out and gets you cleaned up.

You both eventually do the Special K together and end up fucking all night. :)

A/N
Sorry about the constant POV changes I wrote this on my phone because I've been busy so it's not as good as I write on computer, I'll try to go back when I'm not as busy and fix it up but I wanted to go ahead and get this out for Emily!