Introducing the Characters

Elsa Winters
Elsa Winters is a 17 year old girl who can control the ice and snow. She has a little sister, Anna Winters. Elsa is very pretty, polite, happy, and trustworthy. She just transferred from Arrendele High to Disney High, in california.

Anna Winters
Anna Winters is a normal 15 year old girl, unlike her sister. She is sweet, loving,caring, and polite. She transfered wih her sister, and now they are starting a new year of high school, being the new kids.

Rapunnzel Corona
Rapunnzel Corona is best friends with Merrida DunBroch. She is sweet, kind, caring, and pretty. She can heal the injured with her magic glowing hair, if she sings a special song. She is 17 years old and is a part of a group called the Big 4.

Merrida DunBroch
Merrida DunBroch is 17 years old. She is a part of the Big 4, and best friends with Rapunnzel Corona. Merrida is very good with handeling a bow and arrow, and never misse a shot. She is fierce, strong, brave, and caring, especially when it comes to her friends.

Jack Frost
Jack Frost is 17 years old. He carries the same powers as Elsa, but he uses his staff, and is the Gaurdian of Fun. He is best friends wih Hiccup Haddock. He is strong, brave, sweet, and fun to be around. He is also the leader of the Big 4.

Hiccup Haddock
Hiccup Haddock is 17 years old,. He is best friends with Jack Frost, and is part of the Big 4. He is sweet, nerdy, funny, and wierd. He is not athletic, or tries not to be, and hates P.E.

Eugene Fitzherbert
Eugene Fitzherbert is 17 years old. He is not part of the Big 4. He is funny, sweet and strong.

Kristoff Bijormin
Kristoff Bijormin is 15 years old. He is nor part of the Big 4. He is sweet, kind, silly, and wierd, in a good way.