First Day Of School

ELSA'S P.O.V.

I woke up at the sound of see you again from Furious 7, as I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock. It was the first day of starting at a new high school in California, I was super nervous. I finally decided that i should get out of bed. So I headed to the bathroom to take a shower. Once i was finished with my shower i picked out some clothes. I had a hard time deciding so I called Anna.
"Anna come here please."

"Okay, sis." I heard her footsteps, and opened the door.

"Anna, i can't decide on what clothes to where, and you know how much first impression means to me."

" okay. So what I think is this...."

2 minutes later she left. I ended up wearing a cute white lace top, with a black leather jacket, jeans, and my brown combat boots, with my plantnum blonde hair in a french braid, to my left.

Before i left to the i put on my usual makeup, red lipstick, eye shadow, mascara.

I went down stairs and Anna was already there with mom, oviously, when i comes to Anna she gets ready quick, me on the other hand, not so much.

I grab a gronola bar, and a water before I leave the house. I put it in my bag with the rest of my stuff, my wallet, notebooks, books, and phone.

I say bye to Anna and tell her that i would meet her there. Then, I went to the garage and grabed the key to my motorcycle, then headed to school. My motorcycle was a blue type color with a couple very light blue snowflakes on it.

Once I arrived at school, I waited for Anna in the parking lot. Once she showed up in her white tesla, and parked we grabed our stuff and went down the parking structure.

JACK'S P.O.V.

For the first time I heard another motorcycle in the structure. I parked right next to it to hope to see who was riding it.

I assumed it was some new girls motorcycle because it seemed kinda girly in a way that it aas designed.

After admiring the bike I began to head down the structure.

ELSA'S P.O.V.

We finally got to the bottom of the structure. And walked into the school building. We headed to the administration office to get our locker number and class agendas, but apparently we had to wait like all the other 5 billion people that were in line.

So, Anna beat me to the line, and next thing you know I am in a redicuolusly long line talking to Anna.

JACK'S P.O.V.

Once i got down the structure I met up with the Big 4. Merrida(Mer), Hiccup(Hic), me(Jack), and Rapunnzel(Punzie).

After i saw them we talked and cought up until we got to the administration line.

Since we were the most popular kids in school, and we had the privlage of cutting people we didn't take it, we just wanted to wait in line like the rest of the world.

After we got to the back of the line i saw this really cute girl with plantinum blonde hair, almost like mine except mine is white, and pale skin, just like mine. And she was talking to someone that I had guessed was her sister, she had strawberry blonde hair, and pale skin, but not as pale as ours.

I just kept thinking, and thinking about her. OH. NO. I can't be falling for her already can I ??? No i can't.

Then Hiccup yelled at me.

"Jack!"

"What."

"You were staring at the new girl, day dreaming, snap out of it."

"Shut up!"