Hey

ELSA'S P.O.V.

What I had seen was a person. A person, that looked some what like me.

He had white hair, beautiful blue eyes, and pale skin. Now I see what the heck was going on.

There was a whole buch of girls who liked him so I kinda dought that I have a chance with a super hot guy like him.

JACK'S P.O.V.

I walked into class and took the very last seat next to the new girl. She was doodling in her book. I was watching her draw, she was very talented.

I mean I wasn't tryin to be some creepy stalker guy so I kept taking glances evey once in a while. She finally finished, it was a beautiful snowflake, surrounded in snowflakes. It was amazing.

The teacher fially said something that i wanted to hear. "Class, we are going to do some class work so everyone choose a partner. Choose wisley, this partnee will be for the rest of the school year. And remember whatever you don't finish is homework."

First thing I did was turn to the new girl, and introduced myself.

"Hi, I am Jack Frost, you are the new girl right?"

"Yeah, Hey i'm Elsa Winters."

"Okay then Elsa would you like to be my partner?"

"Sure."

"Okay great."

So we ended up talking and finishing up half of our math. I wanted to ask if she wanted to come over later to work on it. Since it is due tomorrow.

"Hey. Elsa."

"Yeah."

"You want to come over at my house later to work on the math."

"Sure. I would love to. But is it ok if my sister comes? My mom is not off of work till like 10:00 and I promised to watch her."

"Thats okay, go ahead."

"Okay, thanks Jack."

Elsa and I kept talking and went to our lockers to put our stuff away. We stopped when we were inturrupted by someone.

"Jack....." Elsa said.

"This is my sister Anna."

Anna said hi to me then took Elsa away from me, to the school garden.

ELSA'S P.O.V.

Jack and I were talking for a while until Anna draged me to what looked like the school garden. Then she asked me questions.