Jack's House

~skip to Jack's house~

JACK'S P.O.V.

I left school a little early to tidy up my drity room and the house in general. I was going to set up Anna in the living room to either do homework or watch t.v.

I heard a motorcycle engine and a car engine. So I opened the door to see what was going on. It was Elsa and Anna. I didn't know that Elsa had a motorcycle, that makes her even hotter.

I greeted them and brought them inside. I showed Anna to the living room and told her how to do stuff and what to do. Then Elsa followed me up to my room.

I asked a couple questions and so did she. Then we talked before we took out our math and got to work. When we were finished I asked 1 more question.

"Elsa, do you have ice powers."

"Um, well"

"Yes"

"Really so do I"

Then we made little snow shows they were amazing.

"Wow, this is so beautiful."

Then she moved closer to me. Our hands touching. Then next thing I know I am leaning in to what I hope is a perfect kiss. Then our lips touch, she kisses back, and after a few minutes of just kissing, we here a knock, and break.

It was Anna.

"You guys know that it is going on 11:00 right?"

"Oh it is, I will be right down"

"Bye, Jack,thanks for tonight."

She said giving me a kiss on the cheek. But before she left I grabed her wrist.

"Elsa."

"Yes Jack."

"Would you like to go out with me tomorrow night?"

"Jack, I would love to go out with you tomorrow night."

"Pick you up at 5:00"

" 5:00"

"See you then snowflake"

I said pulling her closer to me, and giving her a long but short passionate kiss. Before she left. As soon as she left I put on some sweat pants and a t-shirt before going, to the bathroom and hoping in bed.

I fell asleep thinking about Elsa.

ELSA'S P.O.V.

I walked with Anna to our house, which was literally 2 seconds away, and opened the door quietly. I silently went upstairs to my room, went to my bathroom, and got into yoga shorts and a tank top, before hopingin my bed.

I fell asleep thinking about Jack.