Prologue

On March 3, 1969, the United States Navy established an elite school for the top one percent of its pilots

On March 3, 1969, the United States Navy established an elite school for the top one percent of its pilots. Its purpose was to teach the lost art of aerial combat and to ensure that the handful of men and women who graduated were the best fighter pilots in the world.

They succeeded. Today, the Navy calls it Fighter Weapons School but the flyers call it...

TOP GUN

One of the Navy's Fighter Pilots... Captain Kim Y/N happened to be one of the few of the best pilots in the world who had graduated from Fighter Weapons School. Since then, he has broken records from reaching the speed of Mach 10 which is over 7000 miles per hour to shooting down more than 10 enemy jet fighters striking fear into the hearts of his enemies, today... He gets to test out one of the Navy's stealth fighter projects.

Deploying to Osan Air Base, there he coincidentally happens to meet with a rookie Idol named Nakamura Kazuha who's part of the newly formed girl group Le Sserafim under the agency of HYBE Labels and they requested him to grant them the opportunity to fly one of the Navy's finest fighter jets... The F/A-18 Hornet. Although the Navy was hesitant about it at first, in the end, they gave them the green light.

What will happen? Let us find out...

------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

It's been a couple of years since I graduated from Top Gun and I've gotta say, it felt great when I finally get to call myself a graduate from one of the best fighter pilot training schools that the U.S. has to offer.

Anyway, chilling in my private hanger and working on my private P-51D Mustang that I saved from being torn to pieces by the scrapers since obviously, these days, the era of fourth-gen jet fighters being used all over the world.

The machine guns were demilitarized for legal reasons, the body integrity still needs some work but I'll have it up and running in no time. While welding some parts of the fighter, suddenly, I heard a loud banging on my door.

Turning off the welder and taking my protection face shield off, I walked to the doors and opened them revealing myself to be one of the intelligence specialists.

"What is it, now?" I tiredly asked him.

"Sir, it's not another boring mission meeting with the Admiral, I promise you that." He jokingly assured me and I sighed in relief.

"Good, because I'm getting tired of the Admiral always scolding me for doing dangerous maneuvers and such. But seriously, what else could it be?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Well, sir, we've just got a prototype from Grumman. It's one of the newest fifth-gen jet fighters to enter the Navy." He answered me which piqued my interest.

"Is that so? What is it?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"I think it's better if you find out yourself. Come to Hangar 472 at 0800, from there you'll find your answer. Until then, have a good evening." He answered me before entering his car and driving away.

Hmm... A new fifth-gen jet fighter created by Grumman... This should be interesting compared to the Darkstar that I've flown a few weeks ago. Can't wait to see it for myself.

------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued...

Author: There ya go! The official prologue of this story! Hope you all are excited for the first Act and if you are please leave a vote and comment if you can :)