Act II: Back Home Again

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Sailing the waves of the Pacific Ocean and to the Yellow Sea, we finally made it to the port of Busan, from there, I grabbed my things from the quarters and disembark from the carrier, it feels great to be back at home again for some time.

The last time I was in Busan was when I was a little kid, I can tell some things have changed since I enlisted in the Navy and became a fighter pilot along with graduating from Top Gun. Regardless, it was beautiful as ever.

Suddenly, I was approached by a man dressed in a South Korean Navy uniform, he looked to be an officer based on his shoulder board. As per protocol, officers and enlisted, he saluted me and I salute him back.

"Excuse me, are you perhaps, Captain Kim Y/N?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Yes, that's me," I answered him.

"Great, my name is Lieutenant Sang Jihoon, I'll be driving to Osan Air Base." He introduced himself.

Taking me to the car, I get inside the passenger side while he gets inside the driver's seat. Starting up the engine, we exit from the port and to the city, it was nighttime which made the lights illuminate the dark.

It was a long drive since Osan Air Base is close to Seoul and Busan is around 2 hours away. Ending up nearly falling asleep throughout the whole road trip, we finally make it to the gate.

Jihoon showed his ID to the gate guard and they let us proceed, he takes me to an empty hangar which I assume is the place where I'm going to stay.

"This will be your personal quarters, Captain, we hope you enjoy your stay here!" He said to me and I nodded.

"Great. Thanks a lot for driving me here!" I replied to him.

"Just following orders, Captain." He said to me and I get out of the car.

Once I grabbed all of my luggage from the trunk, he drove away into the distance, settling inside the hangar, it was actually nicer and had more room for my equipment. I could put my Mustang here along with my motorcycle.

Thankfully, the Navy was kind enough to have my motorcycle shipped here but my P-51 isn't going to arrive here for a few days. It's alright, I'm not in a rush to complete it since I'm going to be busy with all of the assignments the Navy is going to task me with.

Finishing up unpacking all of my bags and settling down in my new hangar, all of the hard work and labor gave me an appetite. I looked at the time but unfortunately, the dining facilities are closed which leaves me with going to the nearest supermarket.

----------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

???'s POV

As we finally finished up dance practices for our next MV, we were all exhausted and wanted to go back to our dorm to rest. Our manager met us at the parking lot and we get inside the company van.