Act III: New Opportunity

Kazuha's POV

Kazuha's POV

After Y/N had dropped me off at the dorm, I sent my gratitude before he rode off into the night, entering the dorm the girls were all concerned due to how long I was gone.

"Ha-chan, where have you been?! We've been worried sick about you!" Chaewon scolded me and I sighed.

"Sorry to worry you, Unnie, but I got sidetracked, nothing to worry about! Here, I got the food!" I replied to her before showing the grocery bags and immediately Garam came to me before grabbing her stuff. 

Everyone gathered in the dining room and we began munching down on the food, it was a good time for us to relax and talk stories. We still don't know much about each other even though we trained together for some time. 

Our conversation got interrupted when Chaewon's phone ringed, she pulled it out and the caller ID was our manager. 

"Hey, Unnie, what is it?" Chaewon asked her through the phone but I couldn't hear what the manager was saying due to it not being on speaker. 

"Wait?! Is that so?" She asked in a surprised tone before nodding which caught our curiosity.

"Alright, I'll let the girls know, thank you, Unnie!" She said before hanging up the phone. 

Each of us asked what the manager asked us about, Chaewon put on a bright smile before saying...

"We're going to Osan Air Base, the CEO informed our manager that we have the green light to go to flying in one of the Navy's jet fighters!" She informed us and I nearly choked on my drink. 

The news baffled all of us, when did the CEO talk to the Navy? All of us had no clue or idea, despite that, we're all excited about it as it's a new experience for us. After we finished dinner, we did our nightly routine before going to bed. 

-----------------------------------

The Next Day...

Y/N's POV

Groaning from tiredness and the alarm clock obnoxiously beeping, I shut the alarm up, got up from my bed, and got myself ready for the day. When I got done putting on my clothes, I go to the mess hall to grab breakfast. 

Today, they're serving egg bread, kimchi fried rice, and steamed eggs, sweet I'm eating well this morning! There was a radio inside playing some calm music, there were Korean military flags along with US military branch flags hanging from the ceilings. 

Grabbing the tray along with the spoon and fork, I stand in line before helping myself and sitting at an open table. The food was delicious and I finished it quickly. 

Putting my dirty dishes inside the sink, I exited out of the mess hall but when I got onto my motorcycle, my phone vibrated and ringed. 

"Who could this be?" I asked myself before pulling out my phone to see the Commanding Officer's Caller ID. Must be important.