Act XII: Relationship Talk

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

What a crazy day... From fending off ballistic missiles that supposedly came out of nowhere, crashing onto the runway causing multiple severe injuries, and finally defeating Mihaly himself. At this point, I shouldn't be flying as my body is... Unnatural.

Anyway, I better get some rest before the next sortie, hopping onto my bed, I was about to go to sleep when I heard my phone ringing making me groan from how exhausted I am. Answering the call, it turned out to be Kazuha, or girlfriend if you like.

"Hey, Zuha, wassup?" I greeted her.

"Hi, Y/N, did I call at a bad time because you sound tired." She concerningly asked me and I chuckled through the phone.

"No worries, Zuha, I got time," I replied to her and she sighed in relief.

Looking out the window, it was starting to rain out helping put me at ease due to how pleasant it sounded.

"If you say so, about what happened last night." She mentioned it to me.

"Yeah, what about it?" I asked her.

"There's a situation... It turned out the manager saw the whole thing somehow." She explained to me and I jerked up.

Calmly, I asked her how she may have found out, she guessed the manager had been woken up by the clattering footsteps of her members and she looked out the bedroom window where there was a clear view of us.

Shit... This is not good... I can only predict that the boss of HYBE Labels has already been informed and now there's a chance that Kazuha could be kicked out of LE SSERAFIM or worse have the entire group disbanded.

Not allowing either scenario to happen, I instructed Kazuha to gather her bandmates and that will talk to the CEO in person. At first, she was shocked at my bold decision but she went along with it seeing there was no other choice as either way, we'd have to settle this.

Quickly, I hopped onto my bike and rode out of the base before getting onto the public road, I might've gone over the speed limit on some of the roads but that's the least of my concerns.

Arriving at the dorm, there was nobody on the patio, I tried using the doorbell but there was no response, my concerns had risen, and I called Kazuha to see what was up but she didn't answer as it had led to her voicemail.

"Hello, I apologize that I won't be able to take your call at this time! Please leave your name, phone number, and the purpose of this call, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! Thank you~!"

God dammit... I checked the garage but the van is gone, they must not be home meaning that the manager has already taken them to Starship Headquarters.

Swiftly, I looked up the address and followed the directions to the building, at first glance, it was huge but not like the other Entertainment companies. Parking my bike, I go inside the building but of course, the security stopped me.