PART 2

Monami- no..no.. don't cry...you are like my mom..you can call me monu also..you just stop crying 🥺🥺

At that time Karan was passing from there and saw mrs.emma crying infront of monami...

Karan-monami tum mujhse GUSSA ho tumhe koi Haq nhi Hai staff KO aise rulaane ka...(in angry tone)

MONAMI NOT EVEN TRIED TO EXPLAIN KARAN AND JUST WENT FROM THERE IN ANGER😡😡

Mrs.emma- sir! Their is no fault of her I was just telling her that what had happened with me in past.. because she called me maa...

Karan- ohh!! Mrs.emma now you are too late you would say it first now she must be angry on me...

MONAMI went outside of house in evening to buy some essential things and came in evening...

Monami- mrs. Emma...Mrs.emma..
where are you??

Karan- Mrs. Emma is on leave tell me what do you want ???

Monami- nothing mr.misunderstanding...

Monami went in room..she was straving because of hunger but she not know to clock without some continental dishes...monami came down moving her hand on her stomach...

Karan- Kya Hua??? Bhook lagi Hai...

Monami in mind- Kya karu...HAA BHI nhi Bol Sakti per bhook to lagi Hai...

Karan- aare itna sochne Ki koi baat nhi Hai I can see it on your face..I am a good cook also..I will cook for you...

Monami- ok but do it fast I am hungry and straving...

Karan in mind- first time she has talked with me directly I will say sorry for my mistake and not give her any chance to get angry....

.
.
.
Let's see morans indirect date in next part...